1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Skilled Writers (Pakistan only)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dilawer, Sep 6, 2016.

Hi everyone,

I've been freelancing for more than 5 years now. I've written for some of the best blogs and websites out there. Recently, I launched a local writing agency (because clients wanted me to provide more work than I can handle alone). Now, I'm looking for decent writers (You don't have to be the best one out there.) who can put together a decent copy with very few mistakes. I will be there to help you with the writing and will be editing your final draft to make it ready for publishing.

My rates are not the best. I know everyone here posts jobs with the lowest rates and expects high-quality writing. I will still be paying you better than most gigs posted here (Recent gigs, back in my days DP used to have high-paying clients).

For now, I'm paying $0.50 per 100 words. I know it's low, but please try to understand my circumstances. I'll give you a raise as soon as we land bigger and better clients. The work will be consistent and you will be paid without any hassle.

I'm only looking for local (Pakistani) people because that'd make the payments easier for me. If you are interested, then feel free to PM me and show me your previous work.

You can also reach me on Skype: dilawersoomro

Have a good day and I apologize in advance to anyone who's offended by my rates. I know these are low (I'm a writer myself), but they'll get better in 4-6 months, trust me.

dilawer, Sep 6, 2016 IP