1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for SEO/Link Building Work

Discussion in 'Services' started by SeoMarin, Oct 14, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,
    I have 6 years of professional experience as a SEO link-builder with best skill. Over the last 6 years, I have invented a wide range of white hat SEO Techniques and Link Building Methods. Meaning I do not employ any spammy technique that might get a website penalized or blacklisted on any Search Engine.

My OFF PAGE skills: Please ask me on Skype - seomarin or Email me - seomarinindia[at]gmail[dot]com

My Skills and experience is my weapon. I give my best to achieve the goal. My first duty always comes with client and his/her Target, Which is the most compulsory task for a great and successful job. Client satisfaction is my goal. I think myself I m an honest and dedicate worker.

If I accept your project then I have 100% confident that I am able to fulfill your entire requirement. Deadline gets most priority that why always running in timely but speed never sacrifices a bit quality. My way is good Communication & Honesty and I shall make you reach at 100% satisfaction with the best quality service at the destination.

I really need work now, if you have work related to my experience then please contact me...

Thank you

SeoMarin, Oct 14, 2014 IP