1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for SEO help

Discussion in 'SEO' started by darkvisje, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DigitalLegos

DigitalLegos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you do an SEO audit when your site was ranking well? If you did, you can do an audit now and simply compare.

Another reason could be that you have a lot of toxic backlinks. Use Google Disvow to get rid of those links and the traffic should return in a month.

DigitalLegos, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  2. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Every one I need to check how check cache of the website.
    How do i do that thing?

danish001, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  3. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    Try the seo services of some expert freelancers and give them the task to return your site at the peak. I am sure they can identify the problem and will provide you better solution and by spending some money you will be able to earn more from your site...Use upwork.com to find professional freelancers ..

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion you've got a penalty, over optimization to be exact. Your backlink profile is jacked up! Here's the issues I've found:
    100% of your links are do-follow. unnatural as hell.
    35 redirects. Again unnatural
    June you gained over 52 thousand links in a week!!!!!! Are you serious?? Your backlink velocity is beyond jacked up.
    September you LOST over 81 thousand links in a week. This means your building spam links. No legit site gains/loses the shear volume of links as you do in such a quick time frame(week).
    Other weeks/months you go without any links then to these spikes listed above.

Your domain name really doesn't give you an opportunity to "Brand" anything. You need to also check in GWT for any notices if you have an account.

kjh-08, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  5. Kim Tomato

Kim Tomato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think so A lot of website lost their traffic after new Google algorithm updates, you need to try new strategy for online marketing. :))

Kim Tomato, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google has been telling everyone EXACTLY how to rank their site for years!

When will people start listening?

Matthew Sayle, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  7. darkvisje

darkvisje Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats very strange because i didnt change anything!! and I didnt change anything on my links? Next to that i got 0 errors from Google webmaster tools

darkvisje, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all penalties are manual, there are real-time algorithm(G animals) penalties as well. It may of taken some time for one of the updates to catch your site. Just because something wasn't an issue 3 months ago doesn't mean it won't be one in another 3 months. Google is improving/updating their algorithm daily. Nor will you get a notice in WMT for an algorithm penalty.

No matter what, you have a lot of issues with your site that need addressing. If your Off-page is this bad I'm sure the On-page is just as bad.

kjh-08, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  9. darkvisje

Best Answers:
    Cant do anything with this to be honest.. blaming something you didnt see, but ok thats fine. I've been disavow a lot of sites last night. I guess it was a hosting problem(apache). A lots of sites that where hosted on my host were directing to my website (i think google saw this as duplicated content) so i removed them from apache some weeks ago. Next to that i've disavowed these sites by the tool google is providing. Hopefully this will fix "some" things.

darkvisje, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  10. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You purchased a large quantity of backlinks for a few bucks and now you're blaming your host?

Matthew Sayle, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  11. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was trying to help you. I don't own your site so I don't have the data or know when these issues you're having started or what SEO you've done. What I can see from multiple 3rd party sites are enough to tell me there's issues to correct.

To be honest I can't help you any further. I've never seen/dealt with a site like yours that lacks any real content. Basically it a bunch of names/numbers. I would really be interested to know from someone within Google how they view your site. Whether they consider it a "thin" site or not and if they penalize it or not. I don't even know what the subject is, no About Us page but you have a few sentences at the bottom of page. That still doesn't describe what I'm looking at haha.

kjh-08, Nov 18, 2015 IP
    darkvisje likes this.
  12. darkvisje

Best Answers:
    A premium member of this forum, and then this kind of answers please.. If cant help me just dont post anything then. I never bought any links! so thats just crap.

I appreciate your help man! really i do! I will explain, This website users of the game Counter-strike can upload there own configs (screen resolution, game binds etc) and download them from famous players in the game.
    The website only collects them, and make them available for download. It's really hard for me to get more text or content on the website, since it has nothing do to with the "origin" of the website.

darkvisje, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  13. SEO247

SEO247 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Darkvisje, sorry for the delay in reply to your post from a few months back. It's important that you look at updating your knowledge and SEO techniques to reflect what works. In truth you should stop any and all link building because 'link building' in itself is artificial and although it may work temporarily it's not likely to sustain long term results. Google doesn't really care how many links you have or where they are from, it's not that simple and it still surprises me how many people think that this is the case. Google are smart and the key to successful SEO is to stop trying to trick them and start by working with them. Google only prioritise sites it feels deserves to perform well, if your website isn't the biggest or the best or has some other deserving USP then you aren't ever going to perform well in the search results. The first thing you need to do is to reevaluate your strategy and aim to be the best business you can be, after-all that's all Google wants.

SEO247, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  14. Mostafizur_Rahman

Mostafizur_Rahman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to analyse your website's errors and missing. i analysed your ipadground.com and seen many errors. so analyse your site and solve those problems than you get traffic. i tell you one error such as 5 title tags missing in your website.
    Thank you

Mostafizur_Rahman, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  15. DanielMartens

DanielMartens Member

Best Answers:
    It's Google algorithm updates, you can't imagine your site 's always listing on good position on google, SEO is a long term work, just keep writting new content for your site and keep doing back links, your listing will return back

DanielMartens, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  16. Jitender Sharma

Jitender Sharma Member

Best Answers:
    Today's SEO technology has been changed, So if you have any new website and you want to do SEO for your online web business, then first off all make your website free backlinks and publish your website links on google search engine.

Jitender Sharma, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  17. DanielMartens

DanielMartens Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I didn't do it at all, when I created every links at the beginning I would consider carefully each links and make a list when I did that, I think if you make it afterward, there will be lot of time wasted and you would rather think about doing more other links

DanielMartens, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  18. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    I want to open a blog site but i am not finding any suitable name.can any one help me.
    my blog niche are : health,lifestyle,recipe,dating.

aloeindica, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  19. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Google has really changed his policies.now google is very strick.We must need to do a proper plan for SEO.

ArhamSoft, Feb 3, 2016 IP