1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for SEO help

Discussion in 'SEO' started by darkvisje, Aug 3, 2015.

Hello All,

Since the end of last year i dont get the visitors i want anymore from google, they dropped big time! My keywords are also my domain name, and for years i was ranked well, till some day i dropped.

Im looking for someone that can help me out on this one. Its the first website in my signature. Any advice is welcome!

darkvisje, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of website lost their traffic after new Google algorithm updates, you need to try new strategy for online marketing.

Andy-Jones, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  3. darkvisje

darkvisje Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know, and thats where i need some help. Im willing to pay to get my page back on track!

darkvisje, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    recently Google update panda 4.2 may be your website is effected on that update, you have to check your complete website if it is then you have to do major changes in your website like content keywords etc. I checked your site its not in complete penalty may be your site is hurt keywords wise (internal page penalty) if you can show me your internal pages which ll drop from ranking and your keyword then I can tell you better solution.

Aryans, Aug 4, 2015 IP
    darkvisje likes this.
  5. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    for instant traffic do a lot of social sharing and forum posting . for long run get working on new seo strategies

lucky ali, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  6. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try writing guest blogs or a column on regular basis for some website from your niche with high authority and a lot of followers. Just contact them and see if this is possible, because it usually works. Maybe interview some bloggers from your niche who have a lot of followers and then post those interviews. Most likely is they will post those interviews on their blogs and you'll get traffic and probably more followers if people like what they see on your page. You could also join some groups from your niche or related to it on social networks, especially Facebook, and actively participate in discussions, always bringing value to the discussion and helping when help is needed. Start discussions, ask for opinions and people will follow you to your page.

cwvps1, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  7. cirmel

cirmel Banned

Best Answers:
    Have you ran your site through any SEO analytic tools? That might give you a good idea on what factors are low that may have caused such a drastic drop. If you need some tool recommendations let me know. There are LOTS out there.

cirmel, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  8. dakshinfo2

dakshinfo2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow for instant traffic do many activities like social sharing ,forum posting , Guest Blogging , Blog Commenting,Article/Blog Submission . for long run get working on new seo strategies

dakshinfo2, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  9. darkvisje

Best Answers:
    Thanks All!
    The problem is that in the gaming industrie and my nich there is not much of blogposting so that is hard for me to do. Im doing a lot on facebook/Twitter so that is working well. But i really suffer from changes on googles side. Where i had first 1000 visitors a day i know have 400. And lot are direct or by other sources.

darkvisje, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  10. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    lots of works you have to do to increase search results.
    like :
    Search engine submission
    Dir submission
    profile links
    bookmarking
    Answers on site related forums & blogs
    videos on YouTube & other video hosting sites
    Blogging

if need any help so feel free to ask me.

Thanks

fawwad, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  11. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you lost traffic, its likely due to poor link quality, poor content or both. Start there and you will probably find your answer.

Check both on site and off site links. If you have a lot of links not related to your site or on sites that got penalized, this will affect you as well. it sounds like you probably have both of the issues if you suddenly dropped a large percentage of traffic.

PatrickReeves, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  12. rahul675

rahul675 Member

Best Answers:
    1.First of all what i would like to say is - you have to check whether you are a victim of panda update or not.You can do so by analyzing the traffic drop of your site and the exact date of update.
    2.If you are a victim of panda update then , you need to work on the contents of your site. Because panda is a content penalizing update, which penalizes the thin content sites. De index all your page which don't add any value to your readers or you could add some more value to your contents.
    3 Furthermore, Google hates affiliate links,so try to have minimum possible affiliate links on your web page.Make all such links no-follow and also include them in your robots.txt file
    4.your content should be keyword targeted !
    5. Follow this all guidelines, you will surely come out of this nightmare, as because lots of popular sites came out of this pain after focusing on content and on page seo.
    6. To make you happy, i would like to add, you will get your rankings and traffic soon!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    rahul675, Aug 7, 2015 IP
    darkvisje likes this.
  13. darkvisje

Best Answers:
    i've added a image where you can see where the drop was... I've already changed a lot of things, but as you can see, i cant add much tekst to the website, since its for upload/download purposes (config files).
    Any other things I can do?

Attached Files:

• drop.jpg
      drop.jpg
      File size:
      17.8 KB
      Views:
    darkvisje, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  14. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it not completing google panda 4.0 requirements. But i am not sure actually panda 4.0 effect on your website. Because this year panda not so much effective i see very few sites in panda danger zone, Because panda running very slow. Maybe google still fix it . But you should add social signals and fresh your content and again optimize it . no need too much bookmarking. If on-page is well structured because 60% on-page seo can rank your site .

naeemak776, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  15. darkvisje

Best Answers:
    i've changed a lot of things now on my website, i saw some of my other websites where linking also to my web-dir, so maybe google saw this as duplicate content, so i removed the domains. Next to that i did a lot on on page seo, fixed html/css errors. And enabled APC (cached webpages) to gain more loading speed. Deleted duplicated links and changed some keyword.

How long will it take to see any improvements in my rankings ?

darkvisje, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  16. rahul675

rahul675 Member

Best Answers:
    It requires some time to see improvements in the ranking. If you have done everything write, then wish for the next google algo update to take place soon. Panda and Penguin are nothing but a way google ranks the deserving websites in their deserving positions by simply killing those sites which provide no benefit to their users(google users)

rahul675, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  17. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to first check all the reasons for dropped. You can use google webmasters tool to find out website errors.
    And, try to get quality backlinks for your website from high authority sites for getting genuine visitors. You can try below popular Off-Page Optimization Techniques:
    • Business Profile Submissions
    • Search Engine Submissions
    • Blog Directory Submissions
    • Niche Directory Submission
    • Social Bookmarkings
    • Domain Submissions
    • Forum Submissions
    • Blog Submissions
    • Article Submissions
    • Local Listing Submissions
    • Classified Submissions
    • Blog Commenting
    • Q&A Sites Submissions

Mehul B, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  18. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take time to analyze your site's past activities and how it performs through the years. You will notice the breakdown on the process then make an strategic method to make it up.

KylieSweet, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  19. nomvo

nomvo Peon

Best Answers:
    There has been a good amount of useful responses so far, so I won't give a long winded response to your question and your particular situation. Would I would recommend however is that you find a resource online that can help you compare your website's backlink profile and on-page elements against what Google says is acceptable. Taking that simple step will result in getting any penalties removed that you might have associated with your site.

Frankly, most people don't want to do that, and for many... when they do, they don't like what they find so instead they try some other type of shady temporary "fix". As someone who's been in this industry for over a decade, do your digital marketing right ONCE, instead of wrong multiple times. Take that advice and you'll need be hit by another algorithm update again. If you have more specific questions or need help, feel free to contact me directly. Nomvo!

nomvo, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  20. joice33

joice33 Banned

Best Answers:
    Google has a change a lot now a days. Need to take solid plan in order to get visitors again.

joice33, Aug 17, 2015 IP