1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for SEO for organic forum start & growth

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by overhere, Jul 14, 2014.

I have a discussion forum nearly ready to launch. So, I am looking at cheap & effective SEO which will get me some early members to kick-start my forum.
    SEMrush
    What would any seo-sharpies advise?

overhere, Jul 14, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. dodo123

dodo123 Member

Best Answers:
    nearly ready to launch meaning the site not ready yet? How can SEO guy do their job. Just curious.

dodo123, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Organic means you have something popular ie: your content is worthy of sharing...
    So unless you have something popular; Forums are very difficult to get going....
    The only cheap way spend lots of hours on other forums/sites promoting yours...
    There is just no guarantee, and I guess that goes for all sites, sorta hit and miss...

dscurlock, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  4. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to merge content, good content to keep the members keep coming with social media. Doing a strong bond takes time but once the work will be appreciated by searchers and Google, because at the end engine to appreciate the value, only then your forum will remain active. Keep one thing in mind, as a starter you need also to share before you "collect" something from your members. Digital Point, Dnforum and other top forums started all their quest with no fees or paid membership. Another way to boost the brand is to use PPC. This way you could grow your traffic fast, but again content is very important on coming weeks.

If you need more assistance please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  5. Keith Nimble

Keith Nimble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start a blog on the site that regularly posts relevant keyword-infused articles.

Keith Nimble, Jul 15, 2014 IP