1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Scripts to Run a Site like Blip.fm

Discussion in 'Programming' started by waxingpoetic, Sep 1, 2013.

Hey DP, and more specifically, Programmers.

I am looking to build a website that functions exactly like blip.fm with a couple extras like posting to Twitter, Facebook, or Google+. All music must be pulled from YouTube only.

I need I guess Javascript functionality for user accounts, etc. Honestly, I have no idea. I need the whole thing built for me, and I'm looking for quotes. I am considering all offers...even partners because I will need someone long term to fix any issues that may arise. I would also like to release mobile apps in the future that employ the same functionality.

I'd settle for just the app.

Let me know what you think, and how much something like this would cost me. Thanks!

waxingpoetic, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  2. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Are you comfortable with a custom script? It might cost a bit but would be perfect. Or we could integrate an mp3 search engine script and code a membership system. Lets discuss over skype - amit.de125

ifreakz, Sep 1, 2013 IP