1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Reviews

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rodNetumo, Dec 13, 2020.

Hi,

I am part of a startup - Netumo. We have created a site monitoring saas. We are looking for users like you that can try out our product and give us feedback.

We are looking forward to your feedback especially for features that you would like to have in a site monitoring tool. Thanks!

PS Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here - if not, feel free to remove.

rodNetumo, Dec 13, 2020 IP
  2. BoyIsBig

BoyIsBig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its great and good idea that you post it here so most users will see it ,what your product about?

BoyIsBig, Dec 13, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I tried to register but didn't get the verification email.
    Interesting way to build a Wordpress site. Does a WordPress plugin run the monitoring or do you hand over to a more suitable system?

sarahk, Dec 13, 2020 IP
  4. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The website looks cool. It just convey what it should.
    Amazing Things for You - Section is little spacy. You can do something below the "Amazing Things for You" tile where there is lots of empty space.

john.peter, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  5. rodNetumo

rodNetumo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thanks for your question. No we have our own intelligent algorithms for monitoring. Can you contact us from the netumo contact us page : https://www.netumo.com/contact/ so that we check what went wrong with your verification email please ?

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

So bascally, Netumo is a powerful website monitoring with automatic SSL certificate monitoring which enables website administrators to make it easier for them to be alerted on uptime issues. Alerts can be sent via several channels such as sms, twitter, telegram, slack, MS Teams. You can sign up for a free account to try it out, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks !

Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
    rodNetumo, Jan 18, 2021 IP
  6. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I been there for a bit too long , knowing well metrical of theme to apply on a CMS require fine costs if you plan to sell product you offer using it.
    To able yourself the use with no costs, no such pricing page be used.

EvoWRZ®, Feb 14, 2021 IP