1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for review on my football site.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 14, 2021.

Hi everyone.
    I have just finished the website for my new fans club, I am based in Australia and I have had many people asking if there is a good website where you can get all info and communication for football fans.
    Here in Australia we have a lot of Manchester United followers, so I thought ok lets contact Manu in the UK and ask if I can open a website with Manu fan club and they have endorsed the idea, so I created a club name called The Devils and we use the term Man United Fans Club.

So could I please, have an honest review of my site, and any criticism and ideas will be most welcome as I am trying to make this one of the best and easy website for the fans.

Anyone is welcome, and to be members (Fans) is totally free.

The Devils – Man United Fans Club (munitedfc.com)

Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  2. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Random observations—not criticisms.
    Info is result of viewing in the US looking at the site on 4G mobile device fully updated and a recent model release less than 6 months at market:
    Site took almost 10 seconds to load any content and another 5 for full load of main page.
    I noticed entered on a non-secure page and if no SSL for the page—some people won’t engage even creating an account if not present.
    Didn’t see any obvious link to a privacy/cookie policy and with this being a UK organized league- I am sure there will be a draw for EU visitors which makes those necessary to avoid possible issues.
    Result of trying to use MENU from my device resulted in a menu slide in that only slid 1/3 of the way into my screen and wouldn’t function and blocked main page. Hard to make a site that is mobile friendly for all devices if a concern—you may have to manually edit the spacing for items not right for each mobile browser type. Hope that helps

Breslinnet, Jan 16, 2021 IP
  3. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi and thank you for your valuable input, i will certainly look in to those areas you have pointed out and see what we can fix.
    Thank you.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 16, 2021 IP
  4. Huntgallery

Huntgallery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, look at your scroll section, it is not really scrolling but fading in and out so it is hard to read the messages. Slow it down long enough to read it. I agree page load is taking a while. I like the forum idea and reminds me of digital point.

Fans would probably like a place to talk about bets or bet or maybe you can affiliate link them to that option?

Huntgallery, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It loads a little slow. Also your sig link I'd make it open in a new window. When I clicked the image on your link (buy me a coffee) it took me to some image upload site and the actual paypal link is right next to it, so looks like you can fix the html

superrichguy, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [url='https://www.paypal.com/us/home'][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/42VTW5p/buycoffee100.png[/IMG]
    Code (markup):
    This should work, sorry for the delay, just saw your message.

superrichguy, Jan 21, 2021 IP
  7. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have made the necessary changes and fixes, thanks to your input.

SSL fully added and connection is secure.
    Cookies and Privacy Policy have now been activated and are running on the site.
    My site has blocked the entire European Union Countries from accessing my site. so no GDPR required.
    Manchester United Football Club is now out of the Union with Brixet so they have full access.
    The site now takes about 3 - 7 seconds to load and we are still improving the load times.
    I have iphone 7 and the site menu has no issue, so nothing to fix there.
    Thank you for your input as we have now fixed a number of issues and will be looking at fixing more.

Thank you.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 23, 2021 IP
  8. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Huntgallery.
    As i have just been saying that the load times have improved, as for the place to talk i have a live Shoutbox and in the forum i have added a market place where fans can sell or swap footy gear, and also the forum is now visible on the front page.
    Thank you for your input and we will continue to improve.

Thank you.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 23, 2021 IP
  9. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried your link and it doesn't even show the image and the code just shows all text. Maybe you can find the issue with link.

Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jan 23, 2021 IP