1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Review and Guest Posting my new health blog

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by buytextads, May 27, 2015.

Hello, DP members,

Hope you all are doing well. Actually I had started my best skin care ideas Health blog http://www.bestskincareideas.com and request you all to please take a look in to this and help me to improve ranking and make it much more attractive and productive too. Any ideas, Guest posting or article submission or suggestions are highly welcome.

Regards,
    ADmin :)

buytextads, May 27, 2015 IP
  2. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there,
    Well I had a look at your site, it has good contents of course but missing some major keywords that your website is targeted to.
    I would recommend you to change the header text using h1 tag and use some of the best searched keywords suitable for your site that visitors may find interesting in the search engines.
    Use "alt tags" keywords in all the images found on the homepage and elsewhere.
    Use this habit whenever updating your articles in the future.
    I presume you already know how google webmaster tools work. Use other webmaster tools such as baidu, yandex, bing etc.
    These are the basic things you need to know in order to get good ranking in google and perhaps attract organic visitors to your site.

Exchange links with high PR sites (because your domain name has a good PR), forums, blogs might also help your site rank better. If you have some budget ready for this site promotion then opt for fb ads, adwords which are expensive but will help your site rank higher in the long run. Don't ever buy traffics, backlinks from those folks selling at ebay, fiverr. You'll regret one day for sure just like I did.

Create a "link to us" page from wp admin where you may have to create some baners, html code linking to your site (for those who might possibly insert in their sites) and stuff like that.

Keep adding new articles often with related keywords.

I am sure you'll have some smile in your face by the end of this year.

Hope this was helpful. cheers!

nkgrg
    inciso.net

nkgrg, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. MoreNiche-Network

MoreNiche-Network Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

First thoughts are that it looks good - as nkgrg said, some good content. Here are a couple of thoughts:

1. Your URL without the www. goes to a godaddy parked domain page - you'll want to resolve this
    2. Definitely look at setting up some social channels if you haven't already. Positive social signals can help your rankings, and of course social media can bring you traffic directly to your iste. Fb ads were mentioned above, but boosting posts can be more cost effective if you don't have a big budget
    3. Get some female friends to add some comments to your articles, as with the yellow bar showing 0 comments the site looks less popular (or use fiverr if need be, but make sure to get someone who will actually say something worthwhile!)

In terms of making it productive, do you have any promotional content on the site at the moment? Product reviews work really well and attract visitors with intent to buy. Of course you want to keep adding plenty of good non-promotional articles too.

Also it's always worth analysing some competitor sites - what content are they writing, what keywords are they ranking for, and where have they got links from. Use your judgement of course - you only want to try to replicate the good stuff - but it could help you find some great opportunities.

Cat

MoreNiche-Network, May 29, 2015 IP