1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for real RSS submission services and sites

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by Gcbeehler, Feb 12, 2011.

Seems when searching for this on google the blackhat guys have done a great job of taking over any valid keywords. They're all squeeze pages and endless link mazes to deadends.

I created a feed for my site and now I want to get it out there, I just don't know how. I have a link to my feed on my blog, but if no traffic is getting there then that doesn't work.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find real submission sites? The blog is all original content about everyday stuff but has a strong emphasis on music and stuff local to Houston TX.

You can check the feed out here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/DowntroddenInDC

Thank you all!

Gcbeehler, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  2. idcatalin

idcatalin Peon

Best Answers:
    feed submiter is an desktop application which submit your rss feed to all rss sites semiautomaticaly

idcatalin, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. eventus

eventus Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't know how many are left.

You could try Moreover, All Headline News and Topix. I think that they may still accept outside submissions.

eventus, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  4. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    adbox, Jul 8, 2011 IP