1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Programming Help with Bitcoin Project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by scriptjerk, Apr 29, 2013.

I'm a programmer, PHP, JavaScript, and the usual suspects. I recently got a new domain, bitcoindexer, looking to get into something bitcoin related, perhaps an exchange or something experimental at first, and if all looks good, I'd buy the server needed to get this in production. But I'm open to ideas, and looking for a small team that wants to help in their spare time in any way they can. Obviously not a paid position right now, but it could lead to something if we can develop it into something the public can make use of.

I have already implemented the bitcoind api on a local server and played with the calls and functions, and my plan is to use bootstrap like most other bitcoin sites, but I'm crossed right now. Should I attempt to make an exchange or perhaps some other service? I know exchanges are popping up all over, but there is really none I am aware of that is a major player next to mtgox.

I do think that there is a need for more good bitcoin services, and its new enough anyone can get in the door right now. I would prefer doing exchange like services over anything else, but I'm open to suggestions and i know some of you might have ideas that i never would of thought about.

scriptjerk, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  2. Abraham Guerrero

Abraham Guerrero Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll contact you outside of the forum about this for more info.

Abraham Guerrero, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  3. scriptjerk

scriptjerk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you find my contact info?

scriptjerk, Jun 4, 2013 IP