1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Press Relish Content Uploaders

Discussion in 'Services' started by rohit09, Jul 2, 2015.

Hey/
    We run a website name http://www.dailystream.net. It's not like Youtube or Vimeo or others. We allow you -
    • Unlimited length content videos uploading.
    • Unlimited distribution.
    • Mass Uploading at one click.
    • No ADS contents streaming.
    • You can sell your products or upload your productive videos and also write about it.
    • No GOVT. obligation to deleting your video.
    • and much more
    We need like 5-10 organization or 5-10 people upload their videos on our network and also writing about their products and stuffs. They can put referral links below or put logos or whatever.

For that - We offer them full PRESS RELISH ONLINE ON PAID & PREMIUM NETWORKS - We are making that relish about their products and how they are happy with us. It's gone win win for both party.

We also interested in people stories - who moved from Youtube or vimeo. Because of "short length video" or "Account ban for any cause" - We will cast them faster. If you give your interview of video, picture or write us your story we can also featured that on our press relish articles.

We are thinking about like 500 press releases and articles written by best writes. So I think it will be the best opportunity for both of us.

INBOX me if you interest. Any question also can post here.

Thanks

rohit09, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. omprakash patel

omprakash patel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Rohit,

Can you PM me more details. Or add me on skype: om.jethway

Thanks,
    Om Patel

omprakash patel, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  3. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PMED. Anyone something else to ask? -We need you to uploading videos and making stories and history.. man..

rohit09, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  4. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have no doubt that people are gonna 'relish' your offer and make the most out of this Press Relish opportunity :p

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Jul 3, 2015 IP