1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for press release writer

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by checkrankings, Dec 7, 2006.

I need someone to write me a press release for my website. Must be professional and real information to get readers attention.

checkrankings, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  2. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the services section of Buy, Sell, Trade. Lots of people over there offering this service. Good luck.

drig, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a public relations professional, and press releases are a large part of my work. I've worked with quite a few members here on DP, helping them get picked up by everyone from bloggers to major online media outlets. You can find my rates and a few samples here: http://jhmattern.com/index.php?page=48

Jenn

jhmattern, Dec 8, 2006 IP
  4. technoguy

technoguy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A veteran business, marketing and academic writer with a BA in English and an MBA, I offer expert copywriting and content development expertise in small business and business management focuses. Subtle 'call to action' content is my specialty.

To date, I have completed website content development for more than 200 sites, and authored more than 500 articles.

My work is always interesting, well written, error free and delivered ahead of deadline.

CORE COMPETENCIES

-Website Content and Development
    -Professional Blog Writing (one-time or ongoing)
    -Writing and Designing Marketing Materials
    -Dynamic and Potent Press Releases
    -Search Engine Optimized (SEO) Articles
    -Business Plans and Marketing Strategies
    -Corporate Documentation and Manuals
    -Senior Editing Expertise - Both print and online media
    -Email Campaigns, written and designed, with an emphasis on 'Call To Action' Content
    -Online Sales ‘Squeeze’ Pages
    -Internet Marketing Landing Pages
    -Press Kits and Media Packages
    -Writing Original Materials for Various Industries Including Business, Internet, IT, Healthcare, and Lifestyles

We are also leaders in creating executive resumes for professionals who are looking for strong personal marketing documents to set them apart.

Year Founded: 1999
    Number of Employees: 2

Working from a well equipped home based office, I work with each client in a focused manner; striving to fully understand your business, your customer market and your needs.

I pride myself in offering exceptional customer service to all clients; complemented by proven expertise in delivering powerful content.

Standard Business Terms:
    In most cases, a 20% retainer is required to begin the project. The balance is owing upon completion and approval by client.

technoguy, Dec 10, 2006 IP
  5. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    I write press releases and am currently running a special offer. Please click on the appropriate link within my signature for more information.

MattKNC, Dec 12, 2006 IP