1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for pop-under and banner ad network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cata92sv, Feb 4, 2015.

Hi there

I am rather new in this business but I do know some things.
    I've build two sites with decent (by me) amount of traffic - 10-20k unique/month. (it's growing)
    Also, I've research on internet about pop under and banner ad networks but I didn't found quality informations (I`m confused) so I would like to ask your advice in this matter.

I am intersted in networks that pay by impressions and click (but not only clicks) for pop-under or even pop-up ads and also some quality banners that are payed in the same way. Also, I would prefer to join a network that has paypal (or payoneer) and decent CPM. (my traffic is 60% east europe, 20% west-europe and 20$ U.S. and Canada)

I accept any advice or any word you can help me with.

Thank you :)

cata92sv, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  2. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    i recommend exoclicks. they have everything your looking for. Adsense pays good but doesn't have popup or under ads. exoclicks has popup and under ads and also banner ads and pays for CPM and CPC.

robby1995, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  3. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    debapriya deb, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  4. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Propeller Ads!
    We offer popunder, mobile, banner ads and pay to Payoneer.
    Competitive rates, 100% fill rate, instant account approval, easy setup, referral program.
    Register at http://propellerads.com/registration

David.Propeller, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  5. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As David mentioned, PropellerAds can also be a great choice in your case with variety of rich media ad formats. Here's a recent review of their service - http://adsreview.in/propellerads-media-review-targeted-ads-high-ecpm-rate/

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  6. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

I think that you can try Fidelity Media, they will help you out with your traffic.

Anyway, you can try big networks like a Adsense or MediaNet.

Ant0ni, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  7. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which network you should go with it depends a lot on your own website niche, quality and content, if you have good content and quality traffic then do not ruin it with annoying pop and so called cpm banner network, which are banner network but they will just show pop and redirect your site.

I would say your first choice would be adsense and if you cannot make it work then check infolinks, chitika for cpc, though you will not earn more than few cents or dollar with these network, and if you really do not care about messing your website with annoying pop ads then you have lot of choices, such as popcash, popads, edomz, popmyads, propellerads. klixfeed.

aassociatehit, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  8. cata92sv

cata92sv Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys :)

cata92sv, Feb 7, 2015 IP