1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for PHP Programmer for large project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cyclone1123, Jan 20, 2011.

I'm looking for a talented PHP programmer to work on a fairly large project. You'll need to be available via aim/msn/skype and show progress as we go.

I'm a programmer myself and so I know what I want and I know what it takes to do it. I'm simply outsourcing this as I have too much on myself at the moment.

The project will need to be programmed using a PHP framework such as kohana, symfony or CI - I'm open to which you are most familiar with.

I have absolutely no time or patience to mess around here with programmers who vanish or don't complete the job. Programming will take place on a remote server so all progress is available to me at any time and most importantly the finished product will be mine - not available to resell or modify and flog to other clients.

To give a vague idea of what the project is - it's ecommerce but built from the ground up and not in the typical implementation you may be used to. I obviously don't want to post too many details until I am sure of who I am going to be working with on this.

Willing to pay a fair rate, of course. But for that I don't want my time wasted or amateurs trying to get involved.

PM me if you're interested with some relevant experience and I'll give you further details.

cyclone1123, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. dotcomguy

dotcomguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I'm interested in your project. I'm a web developer and programmer for over 7 years. I work with PHP, Javascript, CSS, JSON, XML and MySQL on a day to day basis and have experience with C++ and ASP.net (Visual Basic). Along with PHP4 and PHP5 certifications at ExpertRating and PreVisor. You can find more information at my programming services website.

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

dotcomguy, Jan 22, 2011 IP