1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for people from USA, UK, Canada, South Korea, Thailand

Discussion in 'Services' started by Foxtrot_, Dec 2, 2017.

As the title says, I am looking for people from the following 5 countries: USA, UK, Canada, South Korea, Thailand.

Reason being as I need to test the latency/speed from these countries as we are launching our app in these 5 countries.

First, I've created a step-by-step test guide for you and you'd follow the instructions based on my test guide and put a tick or cross if that feature/function is working or not. Feel free to give your feedback on what do you think of our app and how you think it can be improved. After this is done, we will be doing a p2p livestream so I can test the latency from my region to yours.

You don't have to be a professional mobile app tester or technical person to apply for this job. Any layman person can do this as long as you follow my test guide and just give your feedback on what you think of my app and how we can improve it.

If you're interested in this job, please post/pm me your rates and how long you can do this.
    I would also require your email address to add you to our beta testers program.
    Thank you.

Foxtrot_, Dec 2, 2017 IP