1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for partner to team up with experienced entrepreneur

Discussion in 'PHP' started by kinkarso, Aug 12, 2012.

Hey guys,

I am an entrepreneur currently running two companies at Rayku and Kinkarso Tech. Kinkarso Tech is a portfolio company managing a couple of startups under it. I'd like to bring up to date and unload a couple of the startups under Kinkarso Tech, so I am looking for a good PHP developer to partner up and do just that :).

My Past Experiences:
    I've had the chance to develop, purchase, and sell a number of Internet startups at high return on investments in a span of a few weeks to a few months. Here's a couple:
    BattleForums.com (purchased at $6k, sold for $31k)
    WiredFlame.com (developed for $1.5k, sold at $7.5k)
    WoSpace.com (purchased at $200, sold at $1.4k)
    EWebProz.com (developed for $200, sold at $2.1k)
    CreepColony.com (purchased at $2k, sold at $4.15k)

I specialize in increasing the value of websites and finding the right buyer quickly. Here's a bit more about my past experiences: http://linkedin.com/in/donnyouyang

I'd love to partner with a quality PHP developer to help bring some of our portfolio websites up to date, so that we can sell them at good returns to people who would find more value in those assets.

What you get: 25-50% of the final sale price of the project we work on and sell

What you do: Finish off or bring up to date some semi-complete web projects so that they are ready to sell

For example, one of the projects I'd like to unload is a 'mochi' flash game that incorporates points gambling around a 'sushi' concept (..I know haha). Currently, it is programmed on the PHP side to work with a single website's points system and user accounts. The task would be to unconnect those links, and allow the flash game to function on its own - just so that it is demo-able. Furthermore, we might offer the potential buyer of incorporating those PHP links with his/her website.

Is this something that you'd be interested in? If so, please shoot me a line at donny[at]mail.rayku.com.

Thanks!
    Donny

kinkarso, Aug 12, 2012 IP