1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for outside the box thinker! Wordpress pro! PHP wizard

Discussion in 'Programming' started by emilbus20, May 5, 2014.

Hey so first off I need someone who thinks outside the box and won't tell me it cannot be done!

I am looking for someone to grow with. I have lots of sites, lots of ideas, and need good consistent help. Tired of people telling me tomorrow and that turning into next month! If you are reliable, can give me real time lines and get things done, I want you to get rich with me!

A lot of work will be coding wordpress themes. If you have design skills great, if not we can get them created then you build into the site. If you can create plugins that would be amazing.

I also need some custom programming for a few sites as well and there will always be simple tweaks to all sites.

You need good time management skills. My goal is to hand off task to you and you use some sort of software to track and keep me up to date on work.

Lets talk and see if we can make this happen.

emilbus20, May 5, 2014 IP
  2. Dhaval Bhavsar

Dhaval Bhavsar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    Thanks for posting Interesting opportunity to work together.
    Add me on skype: dhaval.stepin

Dhaval Bhavsar, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. ajaykr089

ajaykr089 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I m also interested to work with you, i have worked alot on WordPress themes,plugins,widgets etc.

Please add me on skype: ajaykr089

ajaykr089, May 9, 2014 IP