1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for opensource CMS suitable for "Online Tuition" platform

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by it career, Aug 30, 2014.

The students, tutors should be able to register, chat, share screens and talk.

Also which payment option shall I integrate?

Do let me know, if anyone wants to customize a CMS quickly and provide it for few bucks.

it career, Aug 30, 2014 IP
  2. Claudia_A

Claudia_A Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Sounds to me you're in need of a community platform. Joomla! offers a lot of extensions to serve that purpose. One of them is http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/20993. Users can set up memebership based accounts, get assigned to various groups and it has integration with Facebook and Google Maps.
    If you are curious about it, you can visit the developer's website - they have a demo server available for testing purposes. Good luck!

Claudia A.

Claudia_A, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  3. ByteChef

ByteChef Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The features you need are in Moodle, Atutor.

Also check out this link below, where many Tutoring platforms are listed:

http://xeois.com/blog/10-alternatives-to-Moodle-for-e-Learning-software-LMS-Platform-using-open-source-GPL

ByteChef, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  4. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    KingProducts.net will best suite your requirements. LMS lite version of King Products is available free to use and advanced options are available in paid versions.

It offers a lot of options to choose different payment gateways. You may choose a one, as per your requirements.

diyakapoor, May 16, 2016 IP