1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for online writers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Anna Q, May 8, 2012.

Hi, i'm an editor and want to make friends here who are interested in online writing. I myself have engaged in online writing for two years, and my topics are types of loans; mountain bikes; travel guide; vacation resorts, etc. If you show some interests in my topics , just send me an email, and my address is firstgreen_173@yahoo.cn. Thank you!

Anna Q, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. sudheer86

sudheer86 Member

Best Answers:
    can u plz pm the details about writing of articles and ur pay for articles

sudheer86, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. Anna Q

Anna Q Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that you are interested in my topics. Since you are willing to write articles for me, could you please kindly let me know what do you usually charge for it? By the way, if you are the guest writer for me, you should write articles with the topics of loans, mountain bikes, travel guide, and vacation resorts. Looking forward to your reply.

Anna Q, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. sagar.sutariya

sagar.sutariya Peon

Best Answers:
    Anna

I will write articles for you . can you tell me what you will pay per article and what type of raw material you will provide to me ?

sagar.sutariya, May 9, 2012 IP
  5. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey dude, I am looking for that types of job. I am assuring you that i will do your work properly. Please give me that job. You may contact with me through skype. My skype Id is muzmmellimon.

Mithuasha, May 9, 2012 IP
  6. shefaliarya

shefaliarya Peon

Best Answers:
    i also need a technical writer . If anybody know please write .

shefaliarya, May 10, 2012 IP
  7. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been thinking about writing for some time now. I recently had an accident and I am looking for ways to supplement my income online. Perhaps writing copy might be a good thing to get into for somebody in my position?

I realise you are probably looking for someone with lots of experience and glowing testimonials, so I doubt there is an easy route into this line of work for someone like me. However, everyone has to start somewhere and I do understand seo optimisation and keyword density. I also have a good typing speed and a professional methodology.

I was an off-line technical writer for two years authoring quality control guidelines and employee training materials for an engineering group. I would not use artificial (spinning) methods to write and the content would be 100% Copyscape original human content.

If you are interested, then give me a subject to write about and I will happily write a web ready, well researched, relevant and seo optimised freebie article to see if my writing is what you have in mind.

I am based in Liverpool in England and English is my first language. I would also be really grateful for any information about getting into this line of work, some of the places to look at and the pitfalls to avoid. Sorry if this is a bit off topic :)

LesFletcher, May 10, 2012 IP
  8. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I was an offline technical author for a Birmingham based engineering company for over two years. I primarily wrote ISO 9002 accreditation quality guidelines, quality audit reports and training manuals for the workforce.

I am not an established online writer, in fact, I am looking to possibly get into online copy writing as a way of supplementing my income following an accident. So I will probably be of little use to you.

If you are however interested in giving me a try-out, then let me know what it is you want written and perhaps I could send a researched sample of my work in return for your feedback and appraisal.

LesFletcher, May 10, 2012 IP
  9. Anna Q

Anna Q Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. My topics include types of loans, mountain bikes, travel guide, vacation resorts, travel stories and so on. Could you please first write a few articles for me with any of the mentioned topics. By the way, my email address is , and i think we can contact with each other through the emails since it's very convenient. Looking forward to your reply.

Anna Q, May 10, 2012 IP
  10. Anna Q

Anna Q Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, could you please first write a few articles for me with the above-mentioned topics. And you can send me an email with the finished articles. By the way, my email address is . Looking forward to your reply.

Anna Q, May 10, 2012 IP
  11. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To the new writers in this thread...it's bad practice to send sample articles without some sort of payment contract. Anna Q may have no intention of using them without payment but asking for sample articles, not paying for them and using them anyway is quite common.

It's far better to set up a blog or site to offer your writing services. If a client wants/needs a sample on a particular topic, post the sample on your site. That way you protect yourself from a thief and have a sample that another prospect might see.

Again, my apologies to Anna Q but I hope you can understand that what I am saying is not an accusation against you.

YMC, May 10, 2012 IP
    Senobia likes this.
  12. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a good point there buddy

ContentVisionz, May 10, 2012 IP
  13. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI, what kind of subjects would you be looking at for a technical writer?

Cyberdog1, May 10, 2012 IP
  14. bob maxey

bob maxey Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been paid for my writing for a very long time. I was a staff writer for Megahertz, 3Com, USRobotics, Palm Computing, RIO, and a bunch more. Oddly, all many people want to pay me for is the odd 500-750 word piece for a few dollars and they want to own all rights. I am not interested in a Work-for-hire arrangement. I am paid well but not as much these days.

Not sure what you want exactly, but feel free to contact me if you want to hire a "real" writer.

Take no offense . . I have lost my ability to trust. Smiley!

Bob

bob maxey, May 10, 2012 IP
  15. bob maxey

bob maxey Peon

Best Answers:
    Kindly take no offense, but until I have some kind of contract in my inbox, no thanks. I am sure some of those gathered here feel the same way. I need to know where the piece will be seen and you need to know you do not own my article. All you have is the right to publish on your web site and no other use unless contracted for in advance. No putting my work in eBooks, no selling my article(s) and I retain the right to use it elsewhere, after it appears on your web site.

Sorry, but I am cranky these days and again take no offense.

Bob

16. bob maxey

bob maxey Peon

Best Answers:
    I did exactly the same thing. ISO stuff for Megahertz, here in Utah. We created the X-Jack and were the largest manufacturer of PCMCIA products on the globe. I hated it because after ISO certification, we stopped doing what were were required to do as far as documentation was concerned. We simply wanted to say we were certified.

Bob

17. uchiha80

uchiha80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still needed ??? PM me pliss if you needed...

uchiha80, May 11, 2012 IP
  18. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to say that is a real shame because there was so much work involved.

Here in the UK there are stringent checks put in place to maintain the company BSI 9002 certification including; site visits, audits and unannounced inspections. You must have been so deflated after all of that work. Our company made the hub bearings for the Ford Galaxy MPV amoungst other things. The process documentation on that alone took a month to complete to BSI 9002 specification. Have to admit is was hard going at times, companies are a bit short-sighted sometimes aren't they?

LesFletcher, May 11, 2012 IP
  19. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I have put up a blog and will follow your great advice. It is ironic that at a time when it is imperative to provide relevant original content, there may be people out there who would take advantage of newcomers and destroy the very relationships that in the future may have been mutually beneficial and profitable for both parties.

Due to my personal circumstances, I have been seeking many different forms of online outsourcing opportunities. Many leave you feeling very dispirited and disenfranchised before you even start. Also, with so much contradictory advice and misinformation, it is hard to know where to begin. I appreciate your advice and I am following it. Thanks.

LesFletcher, May 11, 2012 IP
  20. bob maxey

bob maxey Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe our goal was to become certified so we could say we were ISO Certified. We made modems and other things for most laptop manufacturers.

bob maxey, May 11, 2012 IP