1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Online Store Manager / Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Services' started by achod, Dec 6, 2014.

Hello

I am the owner of www.giftswithstyle.com and www.clockswithstyle.co.uk. I am looking to build a long term business relationship with someone that is able to add products to these websites and other platforms I sell on and work as a general virtual assistant. The suitable candidate can be anywhere in the world, but would need to be able to speak English well so we can communicate effectively. If you are good enough to be able to write original product descriptions that is even better. If you are interested in working with me and assisting with the long term success of the business please reply to the thread or pm me and tell me a bit about yourself, how much you would charge and why you think you would be good at this job.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Alex :)

achod, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  2. abhiram12

abhiram12 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I have experience in Store Management in the Magento commerce and I'm ready to work with you as Online Store Manager. I do all the activities that on Store Manager suppose to do like - 'Addressing client issues , Queries, uploading products, Follow-up on client inquiries, tracking sales etc'..

I observe that both of your online stores are build on woo commerce.

Please, let me know if you are interested in my profile.

Thank You.

abhiram12, Dec 11, 2014 IP