1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for niche ecommerce ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jeanbar, Jul 25, 2015.

I'm looking for some niche ecommerce ideas to open a new business here in Brazil.

Preferably that has a good margin. Let me know your suggestion.

jeanbar, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are going to form a business around what interests a stranger?

If I was you I would just quit while you are a head. Someone here can probably make a million dollars by selling paperclips with the right connections and knowledge....but that doesn't mean you would make a dollar doing the same!

You should focus on what interests you then do the necessary research to see if there is a market. It's just silly to ask others to give you suggestions.... there would be no passion or drive!!!!!

Because you asked such a silly question I don't think owning an ecommerce busuiness is ideal for you.

NetStar, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I kind of disagree with the post above (with all due respect). The very fact that you live in Brazil should give you some ideas...Brazilians are mad for football...there is one niche already and one that would sell abroad too. I know that I have a Brasil T-shirt somewhere...sambastyle.com (there you go, hope that helps a bit)

daftdog, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  4. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    for ecommerce - try these

designed t-shirts and similar products( cups/caps etc) you will need an epson workforce printer 7110 + heatpress

board games, print some cool boardgames and sell them, very low cost, very high profit margin .

some ideas *

competent123, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  5. hareramji

hareramji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whynot to search @google.you will find out many more.

hareramji, Aug 6, 2015 IP