1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for new web designing projects

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by designgenie, Feb 8, 2018.

Hi all,

I'm freelance web designer and I'm looking for new customers, So, can you tell me your ideas..I mean what is the best way for finding new customers. I have tried Upwork. But it is very competitive

designgenie, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it's competitive, everyone with a PC and photoslop thinks they're a web designer. You have to stand out above the trash to get anywhere, if you can't compete then you'll get nowhere.

malky66, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    THINKS being the operative word there... Artists under the DELUSION that they are a 'designer' are a dime a dozen; most of them being so woefully ignorant of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, limitations of the medium, emissive colourspace, or the most basic of accessibility minimums they are unqualified to be 'designing' a damned thing.

deathshadow, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  4. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your response that we should show our efforts and skill set to get a project and give the best customer support in order to get good reputation in the market.

Experienced and quality professionals will not search for projects because they will be engaged with full of works.

kellyrose, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  5. designgenie

designgenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks all.. I think your ideas made my mission

designgenie, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  6. Marjun

Marjun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Finding client for Web Development is soo hard a lot of competitor me my self-tried to find on upwork but its hard, try another freelance platform.

Marjun, Mar 17, 2018 IP