1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for new online business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fawwad, Oct 29, 2015.

i m going to sell my site in a few days. now looking to start new online business. can someone help? what are the top rank business now a days ? and someone has idea about solar items ? from where can i get at wholesale price ? and is it good business to do ?

fawwad, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know about the solar business but regarding the new idea here is a website that offers a lot of ideas for you to pick from: http://www.markammay.com/100-creative-ideas-for-a-website/

FarrisFahad, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  3. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard a lot about solar business. But not well enough. But thinking isn't bad at all to start with solar.

Atikur, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  4. Valles Marineris

Valles Marineris Member

Best Answers:
    I can offer you something about 3d bedding sets. High quality duvet covers made in EU. I am looking for partners. Good money for beginning. About $300-$500 if you make 10 sells. We have to talk more about this. i just say what i can offer you. if you are interesting pm me.

Valles Marineris, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  5. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would say a good business is something you know about. If you understand solar items then you will do much better than i can. Because i don't know what that is. I just stick to these rules:
    1. Stick to the stuff you know.
    2. Do not do it for free.
    Wish you all the best. I am into web design please PM if you are selling your site.

bojan92, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  6. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    i m interested in selling good profitable products . thanks for appreciable answer.

Wow ! it can become my new product to sell on site .. i m interested please check PM.

i know about one field and doing it for last 5 year .. now trying to move on other online business. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
    fawwad, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  7. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody can really help you with this. You must do your own research as to what would fit you best.

I could tell you I'm doing great with "Blue Widgets" and that you should also try them. Just because I'm doing well with "Blue Widgets" doesn't mean you will do as well. There's a lot of factors that could be at play that you don't see, location, resources, contacts, advantages, etc.
    This is a common mistake from people. They decide to leave a proven/profitable business model/niche for an "unknown" business. It's kind of like gambling to completely leave something that works for the Hope you figure out something new.

I'd personally find a partner and only sell 50% of the business that I know works. Then take that money to start my new business. If it fails I still have a percentage of a successful business(revenue), if it works, I now have stake in two successful businesses. If the new business is making enough and I still want out of the old business, I can go back and sell off the remaining 50%. You always want to minimize risk if possible. Starting over from zero over and over will get old quick.

kjh-08, Nov 3, 2015 IP
    lucky ali and jrbiz like this.
  8. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you please describe blue widgets ? i don't have idea about it

fawwad, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    when someone refers to "widgets" they're providing an example that isn't to be taken literally.

sarahk, Nov 3, 2015 IP
    kjh-08 likes this.
  10. Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur Member

Best Answers:
    Go to flippa and check for recently sold domains so you can get ideas what to do and what to sell.

Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  11. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    honestly! why sell a business that you understand and venture into a business that you don't know? what are your reasons for that desire to shift? if you have good reasons then first research about the business you want to venture into. solar power is good business because people want to shift to green energy but this will depend with your location. All the best as you make a right and informed decision

kimanierick, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  12. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at my thread below it would be more of a secondary business to go along with your next venture. It's a digital business card service that just launched and can be shared by anyone from any device. All you need to do is use it and share it as your business card. People are able to sign up and try it free right through your card and you are paid for each customer below you on all levels every month, so your network grows exponentially and branches out like a family tree.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/knomii-brand-partners-registration-closes-11-15-15.2766968/

Nick B., Nov 4, 2015 IP
  13. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh .. means it is a secret word to hide a product .. got it . Thanks

no doubt my current business giving me good profit but i have fed up with it .. doing same business for last 5 years. profit & loss is a part of business. i wanna try new business. i have a way to get back to old business. Yes, i think too .. solar items have worth but not getting reseller for it. sorry for bad English.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    fawwad, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  14. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    okay. it is true that staying in same business can be boring and also venturing into new business is very risky but can be very rewarding. Just take your time then, first understand the market, the current issues and what is desired then you can take the big step. anyway I wish you luck friend.

kimanierick, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  15. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    Please indicated the original location because I want to know that which domain is sale

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  16. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try setting up a solar panel to power a bitcoin mining engine. This for sure is a profitable business.

etc, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  17. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    original location :confused: what is concern with location ?

fawwad, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  18. Adam Ahsaien

Adam Ahsaien Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I had money I would create a company, but because I'm 17 years old, it's kinda difficult, but here's what to do with this company. First, if you have a 100x100 meters things will be much easier, if not try to rent one. Then start an ad compaign in facebook to find some college students in your city to hire, after that buy a domain and choose a good nich to work on it with your 10-15 employees, you can devide the tasks, for example: 10 employees will be content creators, the others will work on link building and other stuffs lik this. Good luck ;)

Adam Ahsaien, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  19. jraitamaa

jraitamaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    For solar products I would start by looking sellers from China. I have some contacts who buy from China and sell in their own countries. Depending on your location this can be a good business opportunity.

jraitamaa, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  20. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    Original location means where you live in and are you interested in business with the internationally.

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, Nov 11, 2015 IP