1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for new Mods

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by arteaga624, Nov 9, 2008.

We are looking for some new blood to help us push the forum forward. As a moderator, you will be responsible for keeping the forum free of spam, if you are interested in being a mod here at OWM, please send me a PM (user "Masterweb" with reasons why you think you would be good for the job or just post a reply on this thread.

This is not a paid Position but a good step to add your portfolio that you were a mod at OWM, also once our board grows you will benefit from freebies "only for mods" we are planning to lauch.

We ask new mods for 1 thread to be started a day and between 5 - 10 replies a day ( at least ).

Your thread's should spark up conversation or being informative to help people, a mixture of both of these quality's will be required.

Positions : 1 for each category on our board.

For more info visit us at www.onlinewebmarket.net or go directly to our thread for apply as a mod http://www.onlinewebmarket.net/site-...-new-mods.html.

Thanks in advance.

@ mods: if i started the present thread on wrong category pls move it to right one (i didn't saw a "hire" or some simmilar category here.

arteaga624, Nov 9, 2008 IP