1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for movie, music and warez site advertising

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, I am interested in advertising on movie, music and warez type websites. If you own one of these website types with decent traffic, please PM me. I have an excellent ad-rotation for these these types of websites so I can offer awesome rates with daily payments!

AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  2. Hqlinks

Hqlinks Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you also accept News sites which have huge traffic in Million per month and have fashion or entertainment categorgy

Hqlinks, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  3. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, no problem. Right now my banner rates are not high enough for me to market so I've only been promoting my pop-ads. The reason why I am looking for "movie, music and warez" traffic is because those are the most common sites that use pop ads. I will accept any site with good traffic that is looking for pop ads with GREAT rates!

AdConjure, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  4. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, I understand your requirements and I have all abilities to receive your ads but here I don't see about your exact payment amount. First you have to clear me about your payment amount on the basis of targeted traffics. Don't worry for my site. It's two years old and have above 2000 active traffics per day.

SEMWORLD2015, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  5. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you would like to know our average CPM rates on a network wide bases please add me on Skype: AdConjure and let me know the country(s) you're interested in knowing rates for.

AdConjure, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  6. memeopoly

memeopoly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been using them for over a month and they have the highest rates. I used to use popads.net and adcash. Here is proof of two payments from them attached. My site is www.audiopiff.com

Attached Files:

memeopoly, Jan 4, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.