1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for mobile app developer with experience making cute platform/overhead view type kids games

Discussion in 'Programming' started by pmf123, May 1, 2017.

Looking for mobile app (iOS and Android) developer with experience making cute platform/overhead view type kids games...

PM me your portfolio...

pmf123, May 1, 2017 IP
  2. Sudeep App Developer

Sudeep App Developer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, for your post. I'm an app developer with a team, please check my portfolio at www.agicent.com/our-portfolio, and get in touch should you be interested.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Sudeep App Developer, May 3, 2017 IP
  3. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Greetings of the day!

I have strong background in game development and designing using following skills: Unity, C# programming, AR, VR, 2D and 3D graphics and animation, 3D Modelling, Texturing, rigging, in-app purchases, ad mobs, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, leader-board, lightning, chart-boost Maya, 3d-max etc..

So, I can easily assist you with kids game App by integrating all the required features that you are looking for with visually appealing look.

*** It would be better if you can please we can have more discussion so that I can share my work samples with you along with estimation part ***

Awaiting for your response!

Regards
    Manjit

Manjit Singh, May 9, 2017 IP
  4. paulclark

paulclark Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!
    Our App Developers are here to listen to you regarding your app approach. We suggest you come up with your views and we can serve an app that is best for your needs. We have a total of 6+ years of experience.
    You can call us on +1-717-207-7706 or visit us at https://www.glorywebs.com

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    paulclark, Aug 2, 2018 IP