1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Military Current Events Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by adamx8, Jun 16, 2012.

I am looking for a writer that can do articles for current events dealing with the military. I am looking for the interesting articles that military people would want to read. Each article would have to be copyscaped and interesting. I do not want duplicate content on my site. This potentially could be long term. This is for www.milpages.com. I am looking for 6 articles over the course of 2 weeks, so 3 per week. If you work out then I will keep you on for a regular gig. You must be fluent in English writing as it will be noticed very quickly if you are not. Please PM me your rates and your qualifications if necessary. Please only serious writers apply. You will also need to post them into wordpress and apply keywords. You should be familiar with how to do that as well. You should also be able to find a good image for your article as well. We do not take credit for content written by others so you will need to be registered and have a profile. We can help you with that if needed also. I look forward to finding the right person for this.

adamx8, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  2. sakhi2916

sakhi2916 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    Please check PM...

sakhi2916, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  3. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello. I'm sending you a PM for this.

Thank You!

Michael

inomcoke, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  4. adamx8

adamx8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everyone, I have received a lot of PM's which is awesome. Please give me some time to go through them. I will reply back shortly.

adamx8, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  5. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still available??

article expert, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  6. adamx8

adamx8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes still available. I haven't chosen a writer yet. I think I should also mention that you are simply rewritten current event news. The research is limited and you don't need a background in military topics for this. Please don't PM me with "Hire me for this, I am good". If your rate is more than $5 for a 500 word article please don't PM me. I am looking for flat rates only as well. If you charge by the word please don't PM me, I don't feel like being nickeled and dimed by your choice of vocabulary. Anyone that is up for some light writing please let me know. You can also build you own profile and use it to create a fan base...many of our writers have gained a nice following from this so there is a benefit to you and not just me.

adamx8, Jun 16, 2012 IP