1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for marketing ideas to get traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by geeksbest, Feb 4, 2012.

My site is geeksbest is on the first page for many google searches like top iPhone girly apps. But still not good traffic! What can I do to get good legit traffic? Ready to spend some $s for marketing.

geeksbest, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  2. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Buy baacklinks and look for keywords using google's free keyword tool to find keywords that have lower competition than the words you're using and with higher searches

GoldSEO, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  3. Deji

Deji Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    By "good traffic", I am assuming that you mean people that will buy your products and services. This is called "Conversion Rate" in Internet Marketing. CR refers to the number of people that take the action you want them to take on your site. It could be for them to buy your products and services, to sign up to your newsletter, etc. I suggest you learn how to use PPC. But be careful! You could lose your shirt if you don't know what you are doing. Also, send your traffic to a squeeze page. Once there, offer them a free report in exchange for their name and email address. Since they signed up for your free report, they would be more inclined to buy your products and services because you will be building a relationship with them. You can also join forums that cater to your niche, join the conversations and promote your website through your signature link once you have built your reputation there. Do not also forget to make use of social media marketing like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook. All the best!

Deji, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  4. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a great method to build traffic and to also interact with your customers, which is going to also help you build trust with them. Trust and building relationships with your customers is the best way for getting them to want to spend their cash with you.

stellaandreapark, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  5. umairraja52

umairraja52 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use SEO techniques for more traffic for your website.

umairraja52, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  6. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I second that, and would also like to add: people buy with their emotions, not their logic, and trust can provide them with the good feelings that are a must if you are to make sales or something like that :)

PCOnline, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  7. greger9320

greger9320 Member

Best Answers:
    buy email solo ads :)

greger9320, Feb 6, 2012 IP