1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking For Long Term Writing Projects (Sample Included)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GCostanza, May 15, 2012.

Me and my team of American writers are looking for long term/full time writing projects. Currently, our capacity is around 5000 words per day, which we plan on expanding shortly. If you need constant content, we can handle it for you!

A sample is included below. For our rates, please send me a PM as it depends on the amount of research involved, among other things.

If you want quality, you've got the right team. Everything is 100% unique and will pass Copyscape.

My unfiltered thoughts on the world of professional wrestling
    by Mike Nason

As a kid growing up, I was always enamored with the world of professional wrestling. I'm not sure if it was the flashy outfits and entrances, the muscular brutes beating each other up mercilessly, or the sheer absurdity of it all that made me the biggest fan; all I know is that I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it.

Fast forward 27 years and I still can't get enough of this perpetually fake male soap opera. And the reason today is simpler than I thought; it's just plain entertaining! Seeing things that would be unimaginable in real life, such as beating up your boss, can become some sort of faux reality through the television screen.

While some wrestling 'purists' have an affinity for poking fun at professional wrestling because they deem it to be fake, please keep in mind that it has always been presented as entertainment. It doesn't take a genius to know that the outcomes are predetermined. I prefer to think of it as a soap opera for men rather than 'fake fighting.' I believe that once you watch it only for what it is, you can enjoy it wholeheartedly without feeling like a social outcast.

To me, it's quite the spectacle to be entertained by and I don't foresee myself ever getting tired of it, not even 27 years from now. Educating people on this particular form of entertainment is something that I find both rewarding and fun to do. I may not be considered an expert in the field since I have not actually tried professional wrestling, but I am certainly an expert at being a fan of the brand.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions about pro wrestling and encourages people to check it out, despite some of the bad press it often gets.
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    GCostanza, May 15, 2012 IP