1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for live testers for Document Creation Automation platform. Use for FREE!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Joshdube, Aug 1, 2018.

Hi all, long time member, 6 years since last post I'm back with a new business. Please read below.

We have built a Document Creation Automation platform designed for small, medium and large businesses.

The platform speeds up mundane and repetitive document creation tasks for any document that you currently do from a template, such as; contracts, NDAs, agreements, proposals or anything. Saving upwards of 75% of creation time.

Do you, or does your business, have templates that say [Insert here] or [Delete this paragraph if], do they have repetitive fields such as dates and names? If you do, our platform can improve productivity, reduce human error, reduce legal, compliance and reputational risks and ultimately improve profitability.

We are looking for live testers pre-launch, who will have full access to the platform for FREE.

Industries where we already have testers; construction, accountancy and legal. If you are in any of these industries or others, we want to hear from you!

Please send me a DM or leave a comment below and I will get in contact with you.

We look forward to working with you.

Joshdube, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would it work for web pages such as earnings disclosure, privacy policy, and terms of service?

If so it seems to me there's a potential market among website builders.

JoeSpirit, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  3. Joshdube

Joshdube Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Joe.

Yes, exactly that. My first live customer is an online law firm, and she does T&Cs, privacy notes and cookies policies etc. We've streamlined her process significantly.

Do you, or do you know of any other businesses that may find this form of automation useful?

Thanks,

Josh

Joshdube, Aug 1, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We're looking at automating our health and safety forms - would be interested to take a look.
    Need to be simple to do the data entry from a phone

sarahk, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  5. Joshdube

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah, we have built the platform around working on PC, tablet and mobile.

I will drop you a message and we can see how we can progress.

Thanks,

Josh

Joshdube, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't identify an immediate need but I'll keep you in mind. And I'll refer you to acquaintances who mention a need for the service.

JoeSpirit, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  7. Joshdube

Best Answers:
    Thanks Joe, I appreciate it! Generally speaking, law firms, accounting firms, consultants, people in procurement or HR will find it useful.

Joshdube, Aug 2, 2018 IP