1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for list of surf sites, become you referral

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bazzinga, Jul 9, 2016.

I'm looking for information about surf traffic sites. There are a lot of these sites and many have no description how they work. To get this info one needs to register, BUT registration and investigations takes a lot of time which I do not have.
    Here is what I am looking for:
    1. I need a list of sites, where I can BUY surf traffic for $ 5/100k visits (perfect) or not more than $ 15/100k (so-so).
    2. Also I need to know where I can earn points by manual surf, and the other list of sites where I can just download a program (developed by or permitted by that surf site) that can surf independently. And I do not care about earnings, I just need the traffic.

If you have detailed analytics (url, traffic prices, ratios, soft/manual making points, etc.) in Excel or if you can make this analytics - I am ready to pay for your work - PayPal or BTC. And, I'll be happy to be your referral. My email

Thanks in advance!

Bazzinga, Jul 9, 2016 IP