1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Link Builders for profit share partnership, $10k + per project!

Discussion in 'Services' started by nRdigital, Jun 5, 2011.

Hello!

I'm looking for one or more people to partner with me on some of the projects I have going on. I've been working online for around 10 years now, and in the past 3 or so of those years I have been working for myself, rather than other people. Developing my own sites that earn, then flipping them for a great profit.

I'm looking for link builders to partner with, I need someone who can handle just the link building side of the projects, in exchange for a profit share (anything from 20% - 50% depending on how many links need doing and how big a project it is from an SEO points of view). These projects will sell for between $15,000 - 30,000, within the next 4 weeks. Most projects I start are fairly short term projects (1 - 3 months), and I don't work on projects that I'm not pretty certain are going to bring in at least $10k when it comes to sell time. So, if you are a link builder and would like to get involved, partner with me and take a share on these profits, please get in touch.

At the moment I have two big projects that I'm looking for parnerships on, one is already on page 2, and one is already on page 3 (so there is not a great deal of links to be built before its on page 1), easily achievable within 2 - 4 weeks, and these projects will bring $20k and $10k minimum. This isn't a partnership for a new site, this is a partnership to an already established, and money making entity!

I'm looking to build long term partnerships here, my black book is full of projects with huge potential, so this will be an on-going source of income.

If you were my partner and we started a new project (one where I don't already have the website setup, or indexed in Google), then we would be on a 50% each. I would handle the entire website creation, on page SEO, product, support, leaving my partner to handle just the link building.

Like I said, I already have two projects that are *almost* where they need to be, waiting for a partner who can make that final push with the links, then it's a proifitable payday for the both of us.

I look forward to hearing from you

nRdigital, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  2. zcorp

zcorp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    now you can tell, what's needed and should be done by your partner? In your explanation, you just explained about the background only, not to tell about how to work and what should be done by your partner. I am interested and always do link building for a new site, including adding the site to some directory sites.

zcorp, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. nRdigital

nRdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a partner who can take on the link building tasks, as I said in the original post. I don't want a partnership with someone that I have to micro-manage, because then I may as well just be outsourcing. I'm looking for some people with experience in link building and SEO, and once given the details of the website, they will be able to have develop a successful link building campaign to get it to position 1 - 5 and then carry out that campaign as efficiently as possible.

Thats all the partner needs to do :) I handle the entire website setup, design, development, on-page seo, product, materials & support for the visitors, and then we split the proceeds 50% 50% on new projects. (On the two projects I mention in the original post, where I already have a page 3 and page 2 placement, the profit share will be less, as I have already done a lot of the SEO too, and both sites only need to move up 10 - 20 positions.)

Thanks for your interest :)

4. zcorp

zcorp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you tell the system of payment? Payment is given if the job has been completed, or pay first and then working the project?

zcorp, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  5. nRdigital

nRdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't think you understand.. It's a partnership, the money is split as it comes in. Earnings come through CPA Lead & Plimus, so they come to me via Bank transfer. If you have CPAlead we can setup a widget spinner that splits the earnings between us automatically. For Plimus and profit share from the final sell price of the site, payment will be made via International bank transfer as soon as it comes in.