1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for IOT-MySQ programmers (Internet-connected real lockers check database for "lock_status")

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Sapphiro, Aug 29, 2020.

Hi all,

Again, I'm looking for another type of programmers.

I have PHP/MySQL programmers etc, but right now I'm looking for someone who knows how to do a "real lock" but internet-connected to a website database that checks for `lock_status` from the database.

e.g. Someone in a shop, pays for item online via our payment method, now the database will "unlock" this cabinet, etc, the user takes out the soft toy from the cabinet.
    The "middle layer" codes I don't know what it should be, but it should link back to the MySQL database. (Same like Mobile web has mobile to web api, I think there is an IOT API)

I am also looking for other similar IOT things, etc. A drink vending machine when scan the code on phone app, the user pays via online, then on online, select etc. "A14", paid. Can of lemon tea drops.

PM me with "IOT programmer" if you know how to do this.

Thanks.

Sapphiro, Aug 29, 2020 IP