1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for high quality designer/developer for your Company websites/Authority websites?

Discussion in 'Design' started by sanchyclub, Jun 11, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

Good Day! Thanks for taking time to read my thread. No hype, Graphics or huge sales copy. I will just tell you clearly what I can offer.

I am a web designer/developer and I have been working for about 4 years now on PSD templates, wordpress/html sites. I can build a Completely new company website or any type of authority website (With wordpress/html5).

I Charge $200- $600/Site depending on the work involved to make the site. But I charge fair.

Timeframe depends on your project , but not more than 2 weeks for any type of website.

Before quoting for a project, I need some details of the type of site you want done. Atleast a sample site or business model, just anything so I can decide on it and then quote you time and cost .

When you send details with your requirement, you should get your quotation with in 12 hours.

Note : I build an entire site, i.e this cost comes with getting your site from basic domain to live site (design/development etc... )

I can also work on any minor/major fixes that needs to be done in your existing sites. I charge about $10/hour for these type of fixes .

You can visit my portfolio for samples edbes.com/work

Please note : I am providing Free Logo and 30% off for the 1st 5 orders from this forum as review copies. So grab it while you can [​IMG]

Contact Me :

Here via PM (Recommended)
    Via email:

I am looking forward to working with you!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    sanchyclub, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  2. eyashwant

eyashwant Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Sent you PM, not sure if it reached you. Can you skype me at "eyashwant" asap today?

eyashwant, Jun 15, 2014 IP