1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for high-caliber writer/editor / Topic: Internet & popular websites

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by aj22, Jul 31, 2008.

Who I Am Looking For:

- Someone who is willing to edit, proofread and expand upon already written material.
    - A person with high-caliber writing skills, capable of authoring documents worthy of publishing.
    - Someone who can write creatively, and not just paraphrase or re-word text found from other sources.
    - Target audience is high school / college business/technology students.

Writing Topics:

The topics these writings have to do with are very basic, general Internet websites such as Facebook, MySpace, and other 'Web 2.0' items. Largely, these writings are simply "how-to" guides on how to open an account on these Web 2.0 sites, and then some of the things you can do with the account. All the information you will need is easily accessible through the web.

Right now, I have 3 'chapters' of about 10-15 pages each that need edited and built upon, with the target goal of bringing them to about 20 pages. I will then need 1-3 additional chapters written from scratch (or near-scratch).

Please send me via PM your hourly pay requirements along with a portfolio or writing samples.

Thanks for looking!

aj22, Jul 31, 2008 IP