1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for help with Google Site Map Creation

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by jbischke, Nov 15, 2005.

We have a site with a large number of pages (50,000+) and we are looking for help with creating a Google Site Map. We have tried to run the SOFTplus GSite Crawler but have encountered a few problems. I'm willing to pay someone to help us out with this. It doesn't matter what software is used, just that we end up with a valid site map that we can submit to Google.

If you're interested in helping us out with this, please reply to this post or PM me.

Also, if the more appropriate category for this is "Buy, Sell or Trade" please feel free to move it. I figured that I would probably get a better response here.

Thanks!

jbischke, Nov 15, 2005 IP
  2. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    MKInfo, Nov 15, 2005 IP
  3. jbischke

jbischke Guest

Best Answers:
    We tried that one a couple of times but it keeps crapping out on us. We'll let it run and it will go for a while and when it comes back all of the threads will show as terminated.

jbischke, Nov 18, 2005 IP