1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for help with a PSVita forum

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by risqq, Jan 6, 2012.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help with a Playstation Vita site I've set-up running Xenforo as the back-end.

I've got it all up and running and I'm looking for some people with an interest in gaming to help me get it off of the ground.

Currently page ranked 3/4 for Playstation Vita forum/forums. I've started getting some reviews up, as well as a twitter account / youtube channel / facebook group. I'm also running a competition on sign-ups before 22nd feb, for $50 or a PSVita game (Which you'll be entered into for helping automatically)

If you're used to working with forums, I'm looking for you to help me with articles / moderation / marketing to get the site off of the ground.

Initially, I'm looking for some free help if possible (You know you've found the right people for a long-term relationship if they will commit to free) - but I'm looking to make this paid on article submission and registration boosting once I know you're legit.

I'm looking for people of all backgrounds / any location to assist with registration growth. As for articles etc, again I'm not fussed about location but you must be able to write in good english.

If this is of interest, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks,
    Thom

risqq, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  2. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong section bud, try looking in the partnerships forum.

Stingerftw, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    No this is the right section, people interested and experienced with forums will see it. On the partnerships section, it's just a nuisance. I'm not into gaming so yeah- but good luck!

sambling, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  4. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Moron above:

"This section is for everyone running their own forum. Includes vBulletin, phpBB, IPB, SMF, etc."

As opposed too:

"If you are looking for business partners or joint venture deals, this is the place to do it. Affiliate "partners" are not allowed here."

Enough said.

Stingerftw, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  5. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Calling someone a moron doesn't endear you to anybody, in fact the people that believe me to be stupid are often the more unintelligent ones- that's what I have found.

"This section is for everyone running their own forum. Includes vBulletin, phpBB, IPB, SMF, etc."

Which would encompass staff matters. Also is a moderator a "partner"? They would be if they were paid, but it is more likely to be a volunteer position.

"If you are looking for business partners or joint venture deals, this is the place to do it. Affiliate "partners" are not allowed here."

Is a moderator a "business partner" or is every forum with moderators on it a "joint venture"? I think you need to use a dictionary next time you comment.

sambling, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  6. risqq

risqq Member

Best Answers:
    Guys - Play nice :)

risqq, Jan 17, 2012 IP