1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for help setting e-commerce site with feed plugin.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by dfp371, Jun 27, 2016.

Hi guys

I'm trying to set up an e-commerce site that will feed products from an international site to my site in my home country. I know Shopify has a plugin that allows dropshipping from Aliexpress. I need something similar that can be set up to work for sites other than Aliexpress. I will still be placing the orders manually and using an my existing delivery network, as I currently import some other products. I've done loads of research and cant find a workable solution.

I would like the plugin to:
    1. Feed a product image and the title from the parent site for each product.
    2. Determine the selling price based on the selling price on the parent site. This must run a currency conversion (updated daily) and include the mark up.
    3. Automatically update the page with new products and remove old ones.

Is this possible? And could it be set up to run with Shopify? I have almost zero web design experience and Shopify seems like the easiest way to learn to run an e-commerce site. Please help...

dfp371, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using WPeMatico & its done same thing which you have stated above.

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  3. dfp371

dfp371 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip. Is it possible to run it through Spotify? I haven't worked with wordpress before.

dfp371, Jun 27, 2016 IP