1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for help and advice?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by VincentGary, Jun 22, 2015.

Hi peeps, i'm looking for help and advice? I'm wanting to set up a niche affiliate marketing website with " wordpress " and wondering what it would cost to do this? Just a rough estimate would be fine, also how difficult is it to make money from this method? The niche is within the health industry and effects 1 in 10 people in the world.

Thanks Vincent

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    VincentGary, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  2. thepunk

thepunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its simple to setup wordpress website, you need to register a domain which would cost you around $1-$2(there are many coupons you can use) and signup for a shared hosting plan with any good hosting company which would cost you around $4-$5 per month.

You are good to go with these, but your niche of affiliate marketing is a bit over crowded so i suggest you do good research on what you actually want to promote.

Cheers

thepunk, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to invest some money and work hard.
    It’s all about real human traffic.

PM me for more information .... :)

crick3t, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  4. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The real cost would be of the content if you buy or hire article writer for your website. You should have at least 50 articles to start and cost of article vary. Cost of one single article may cost up to 100$.

And making money by this method is not much difficult, but all defends on your nich, content, site traffic etc .

Good luck

lucky ali, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  5. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    You can buy a domain name for discounted price if you search for coupon in Google, it will be $1 to $2 for the first year, then can buy hosting for cheap $4 or $5 but remember to find a good hosting company that care about their customers.

If you know how to write your articles or content then it will be cost effective but need to write relevant valuable content, please write unique articles or content that would be a good start for you, then you will need to at least do social marketing like creating Facebook fanpage, Pinterest page and posting your new content on them these things can be done without cost but will require some effort from you.

How ever if you need to rank your website remember to find a keyword on your niche that can be ranked easily without too much competition, will also need to find at least 4 other secondary keywords to go with and then plan your content writing. Remember to interlink your posts and pages each other to give your main keyword and to your main article a boost.

After doing all of this still you will have to update your blog content at least once a week and then will need to build some natural back links to your website. So basically it is your choice, either you write articles or buy them, if you want to buy articles from some it will be costly if you need high quality unique content. If I'm to star a new website I will at least reserve $50 to develop my website, this is if you are doing all the above work your self if not it will cost you at least $200 to make it.

Thank you Take care.

kulasingha, Jun 30, 2015 IP