1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for good website designers

Discussion in 'Design' started by Sapphiro, Aug 26, 2020.

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I have been hunting for good website designers. (Mostly I'm here for finding logo designers, or programmers)

I'm looking for super good web designers. (.psd) - Also good if this person is also good at UI flows.

I have 2 websites that I'm working on right now.
    www.kaidao.rocks
    and www.sapphiro.com/websites/zettabook.com/
    and "Aurakye" project: https://www.facebook.com/104152427679603/photos/a.104814734280039/224681235626721/

I may need designers for the sub pages

PM me with your portfolio if you are really good, thanks.

(Web design trends tend to change, 6 years ago, it was about a lot of fancy illustrator arts embedded into the website's layout etc but now not any more. Now it is more about flat color, etc)

PM me, and I'll consider your work, and may find you for your website design services for this two project or my future projects.

Thanks.

I am specifically looking for designers who are good with
    1) Social network website designs (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook styles etc)
    2) Chat messenger website / web app designs - like Whatsapp Web, Skype , Skype web etc
    3) "CMS" layout designers. - Something like WP-admin etc
    4) Corporate style - Old school style if there are still these kind of clients looking for me to build their websites etc.

Sapphiro, Aug 26, 2020 IP