1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for good products/systems to promote

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ethan Alvin, Aug 13, 2014.

This is not meant to be a thread for all the marketers to spam their affiliate links.

Kindly share the name without the links (you can leave the link in your signature) because I don't want this thread to lose its value because of the spams.

Let's keep this thread healthy.

At the end, I'll compile a list and add into this first post.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Ethan Alvin, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  2. iHaveGreatIdea

iHaveGreatIdea Peon

Best Answers:
    PeerFly (CPA affiliate network)
    Amazon.com Associates (advertise products)
    ClickBank (promote digital products)
    Google AdSense (make money with ads on your sites)
    ShareCash (make money when people download your files)
    Friend Finder (promote dating sites)

iHaveGreatIdea, Aug 13, 2014 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    All you really need is cj.com

I can't stand reading threads where the OP's are complaining how this or that affiliate marketing company duped them.

Don't want to be duped? Don't join little scammy companies. Join cj.com and you won't have to deal with the stuff like late payments or unpaid conversions, etc. etc.

@Ethan Alvin do you have an account with cj.com?

qwikad.com, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey nope I don't have. I presume you're experiencing success with it?

Could you shed more light on what the program is about? To benefit others as well :)

5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I thought I did shed some light on what it is all about. Yes, I've had a vast experience with them. Great company to work with with thousands of quality advertisers.

qwikad.com, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  6. illex

illex Peon

Best Answers:
    You've got CPA offers, but you need to test. High ticket sales systems like MOBE.

Goolge Sniper for internet marketing. It really just comes down to testing and seeing what sells and doesn't. It is always good if someone tells you what is selling already. A good way is to get on people's list that are making it promoting these systems and of course always check for proof and if a lot of people are having success with that system or product.

illex, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  7. tmillion

tmillion Member

Best Answers:
    telecommillionaire
    Killer product 300 % ROI

tmillion, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't disagree, but if you are in the industry for some time, then you know how things work.
    Well I was just being lazy haha, but yea thought a thread like this would benefit some people.

Well getting on people's list to find out products can only work if the marketer is trustworthy. Most marketers will just push products down your throat, and hope for some sales (w/o any value). Proofs are easily doctored or bought.

9. creztor

creztor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction is all you need. They have just about everything you could ever want to promote in there. The only downside is that you may be limited in what you can promote/be accepted to promote if you live outside of the USA. If you need a CPA company or something, then try Never Blue. I've had no problem with them in the past.

creztor, Aug 14, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  10. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ShareCash throws in CPA offers, and makes visitors perform the CPA action before being able to download the file.
    This can turn your visitors off (some CPA offers will result in mobile charges) and affect your branding. I'd rather people utilize tracking links to earn (e.g. adfly) as opposed to ShareCash.

Kindly correct me if I'm presenting ShareCash in a wrong way due to my limited understanding.

Ethan Alvin, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  11. Frank Morgan

Frank Morgan Member

Best Answers:
    Hey man I highly recommend you to go to Warriorplus or JVzoo.com and find Products and offers with high visitor value rate and with 100% commission rate. Then grab your affiliate link and promote it. You will instantly get paid into your paypal account!

Good Luck!

Frank Morgan, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  12. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for sharing @Frank Morgan!
    Yeap I've been promoting WSOs & JVZoo products, and have achieved decent success with them already.
    I'm looking for other ways, and am open to suggestions.

Cheers!

13. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Anyone has any thoughts on MOBE/MTTB?

14. Steve G.

Steve G. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think MOBE sounds great to be honest. You get good commissions on sales of products and other memberships. The downside that people have such a problem with is that to get the max commission you have to buy into the program too and that can get a bit expensive. I've seen someone on some forum suggest that you make some deal on the commissions to have a MOBE member sponsor you or split the cost. That is a halfway good idea. My perspective is if you buy into their program you shouldn't pay a penny. Let them pay for it. Join their affiliate program and reinvest what you make back into it. If you don't have what it takes to move the product you'll be able to find out without losing a penny... and if you do have what it takes, the correct work ethic and mindset, your wallet will thank you for it. I plan on testing it out myself once I get my blog up and running.. still working on content before I start promoting it. I can't imagine much worse than trying to drive traffic to a site that has any less than a couple hundred posts to go over.

Steve G., May 15, 2015 IP
  15. Tracy Mullins

Tracy Mullins Active Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more about CJ. It is the best. The commissions are often lower but no issues or BS. I've used them for years no issues. I also use JVZoo, Clickbank and Warriorplus. The downsides for these are the publishers often change their commission structures. You have to stay o top of them more than CJ.

Tracy Mullins, May 16, 2015 IP
  16. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    Ethan , it all depends what you want to do?
    You can either sell someone else is product and have commissions , start ŵith a trustworthy company and build residual income each month . From my experience online everything takes time, but if your with the right community who offers help and training your half way there !
    I don't want to post any links or say on forum which company I'm with, but if your open to hear about it. Please send me message, I be glad to help.

chris spriggs, May 17, 2015 IP