1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for good Posters for Indian masala forum

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by evildon, Nov 19, 2009.

Hi everyone..

I'm running a Indian masala forum(2ndwesite in my signature).
    It has got good traffic,pageanked 2 and good number of members too.

So now i want to expand it further more.So i need mods to look after the forum from spaming and also to post pictures,videos and soon.(easy job)

What is the JOb--
    -post pictures,videos of indian bollywood and southindian actresses in the forum as i have done so far( No nude or highly exposive contents need not be posted) Just visit my forum and see how thing are going..(ie;contents accepted by Google adsense)
    -Dont need to post full adult contents and words
    -look for spam posting and remove it.(like url to other website in the posts)
    -Help the members.
    -promote the forum

What do you get in Return--
    -to work with a great growing forum
    --you will get premium hosting from airinhost(onshore) and airinoff(offshore)
    -You will get rapidshare premium accounts**
    -ads revenue sharing
    --and lots more..........
    If you work well then you can put your own ads in the forum and earn from it.

Please Don't reply to me if you are not serious in this work.I have taken 5 members previously from here and they never become a part o the forum.So please only interested people may post.

So if anybody interested please PM me with your experience in this field

Thanks
    **rapidshare accounts will be shared one

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    evildon, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  2. jashanhoney

jashanhoney Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i am interested ,but can i get money in return ...or i have made recently a bookmarking site www.linkmarking.com ,can you help me in promote that ,means in getting visitors,,,,
    Please send me more details.Hope to hear from you soon..i will also be sending PM to you.
    Regards,Anudeep Kanwar.

jashanhoney, Nov 21, 2009 IP