1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for free support chat software for dozens of concurrent users

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Camarao, Mar 15, 2011.

Hello,

I own a hosting company that is now growing fast and I use LiveZilla for customers support.

There are currently around 10 chat operators versus 20 ~ 30 concurrent chats and the software is starting to show some problems (and it should be always growing).

I´ve worked with PHP Live in the past but the way LiveZilla works is pretty better then PHP Live.

Anyone can help me with good chat experiences with these higher number of concurrent chats?

My chat currently runs on an AMD X2 based server (dedicated do chat) and there´s no server / network load on it.

Thank you very much.

Camarao, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. tolra

tolra Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.igniterealtime.org/ might be worth investigating, I've not used the live support system in production but do use the main Jabber server daily without any issues.

tolra, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Member

Best Answers:
    Live Person is very good and can easily handle the number of chats you have stated but it's on the expensive side.

madaboutlinux, Mar 16, 2011 IP