1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for feedback on Agriya

Discussion in 'General Business' started by richrf, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SimoneLogan

SimoneLogan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just had an experience with Agriya and I got out of it so pissed that despite the overload of work I have, I have decided to create a blog and share my client's story. They might seem professional and customer caring at the beginning, but once you give them money, you can forget about it and about your project. Do not be deceived by the crap stories about over 700 positive feedbacks. We left a very negative feedback and so others did, but they control these feedbacks and in fact you won't find reviews with less than 3 stars. Make your own opinion by reading reviews that they can't control. You will find out that in some of the cases they intervened to put a patch on their reputation, in some other they invent excuses that are incredible. Check also their Facebook page, ignore completely my review but read the others. You will notice that some reviews are from their own employee.

I took this episode personally even though the 2000$ that Agriya stole is not my own money but my client's. I am not complaining much about the quality of the script because in the end we did not have the chance to work on the website that we purchased, although when it was uploaded on our server it clearly have amatorial mistakes like visible code errors on page, but I am complaining on the ethics and behavior of a company that claims to be professional while as a matter of fact, they act as complete scammers!

If anyone is interested in reading how we lost 2 months of our time and 2000 bucks, read my blog post on https://agriyascamreview.wordpress.com/. It's pretty long and if you get bored you can simply scroll at the end where i have collected a series of links where you can read all kind of complaints. You will be surprised to know how bad is this company and most of all you will be wondering how the hell are they still able to get business.

I'm using my personal FB profile to make this post and I'm not a competitor of Agriya, therefore I can assure you that if I am taking time on Christmas to post here and in other places, it's not just to talk bad about a company, but to make sure that whoever is considering to get in business with these guys, is completely aware of what he/she is going deal with.

And if anyone else have similar stories to share, please do get in touch with me. It is important that any Agriya's potential customer is made aware of these stories. The only way to make the internet better is through real and transparent information.

SimoneLogan, Dec 24, 2014 IP