1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for feedback on Agriya

Discussion in 'General Business' started by richrf, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These guys are about $$$. Sometimes you only get support if you do what i did above. Even though they will sell you a script that hasnt been completely tested, and sometimes the major bugs do not occur until your site grows. They will then ask you to purchase support which is wayyy overpriced. The member forum was filled with unsatisfied customers and then it was supposedly shut down because of spam ( which takes minutes to fix by adding a security question to register I mean they are programmers right????)

Relo74, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. LoveBoat

LoveBoat Peon

Best Answers:
    ..nothing but negative! I bought the photo sharing script. It is sold at a price higher than that proposed by other; yes the site seems nicer but it is too complicated and... does not work properly. You will need for sure their technical support for life... a lot of money to pay in addition!

LoveBoat, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The sad thing is they are releasing new scripts monthly, and not updating scripts they recently released. Its some of the worst business practices ive seen wish they would refund me i can find a new script.

Relo74, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  4. LoveBoat

LoveBoat Peon

Best Answers:
    ..they asked me more or less 200Euro just to give me the possibility to translate the software in my native language!!! :mad: I tried to directly change the language files, considering that I was not interested in the english versione, but nothing worked anymore!

LoveBoat, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. RVO

RVO Peon

Best Answers:
    To "Peter" from England - now at "Customer Service" at Agriya.

I was referred to Agriya. In my first inquiry contact via email, I
    was assigned to a 'sales rep'. After waiting for a reply for a few
    days, I was informed they no longer worked there.

The 2nd assigned rep I talked with via Skype - and advised that
    we needed a NDA executed. After almost week of waiting and no
    NDA, 2nd rep no longer replied to email nor Skype. Shortly thereafter,
    started receiving spam from rep in my Skype account.

Today, attempted 'customer service' email. That was linked to a
    list of off-the-shelf products. What gives with these guys...
    Ron

RVO, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  6. hayala

hayala Peon

Best Answers:
    fargopages can you let me know which company you ended up using doe the Groupon Clone script. Im looking for a good script. Thanks

hayala, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  7. hayala

hayala Peon

Best Answers:
    fargopages can you let me know which company you ended up using doe the Groupon Clone script. Im looking for a good script. Thanks

hayala, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  8. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok 2 month after my licences it's not updated in my agriya account the script have multi bug. The support it's very bad and i dont have idea the number of month for i launch my website with the fucking script :/ the next time i pay from scratch and after i dont lose my time with ghost support

trajik, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  9. ppro

ppro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reviews... just helped me not buying from them.

ppro, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  10. ddirkhendel

ddirkhendel Peon

Best Answers:
    All I see here are negative reviews on script sites like Guruscript, Agriya etc. Is there any other company in this world or can you guys recommend anyone that sells good and functional clone scripts of Kickstarter, Groupon etc. ???????

ddirkhendel, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  11. a.dibsi

a.dibsi Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont do our mistake! Dont be an idiot! They"ll promise you the moon! They"ll deliver nothing! They are total frauds! You"ll end up knocking your head on the wall!! These guys are beyond frauds! We would be insulting the frauds if we said agriya are frauds! Cause they are even more terrible than frauds!

a.dibsi, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  12. a.dibsi

a.dibsi Peon

Best Answers:
    I can only recommend couponic, i have tested the website and managed to do the theming. and the forum there is very friendly in which you can see developers for free without paying.

a.dibsi, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  13. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I worked with them and had no problem. However being quite a big company you will find some negative response about them.

aditd, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  14. matej

matej Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The company team is unseries all its want is more money to get from you, but bugs over 20 i find it on volume but just get words from him not 100% working script i got all logs in support areas witch just talking and talking and nothing hapend to be fixed company is just wait to expired your support to get more money from you!! More you can check tis article also. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2537340&highlight=agriya

matej, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  15. matej

matej Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Relo74 i agree with you all witch is want to get from you more money not to fix all own bugs witch is selling with scripts! This company selling script with full of bigs , i shure that each have own bugs but if you know for him witch agriya know for fix it and then sell the things! That doo series company! I pay for 2 and all i get is incompleted working script witch i fa** king pay and today i got nothing just waist of money i give it to this company! Also i pay for templates also the integrtion is this compnay doo it in half way with full of errors witch i see but not see the people witch integrated template in to own script? So do not buy any thing from this unseries agriya company just waiste of time your life witch you gonna become pist off and lose your money!

matej, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  16. _bastian

_bastian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    _bastian, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  17. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im looking to take some legal action against these guys. Please email if interested.

Relo74, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. kingofclone

kingofclone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a blogger and i was researching about crowd funding script and in google i found that agriya has good name for this kind of script. When i go for 7th, 8th links from search result i found this forum and other some negative points of agriya like tech support, license problem, etc. Which is very shameful for Agriya.

Then after i go for review and i found lots of negative reviews for agriya.

But I found one link where someone says agriya is first choice to buy fundraising script. Write in google "sitepoint forum:A Good Kickstarter/Indiegogo clone script"

There 1st choice is agriya and another is fundraisingscript. Research more before purchasing script.

kingofclone, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  19. brianjgre

brianjgre Member

Best Answers:
    I hired Agriya for a project through freelancer.com and had a very bad experience. The required a $1000 down payment to start a $3000 project. The communication as very poor and after 12 days of nothing happening I requested a refund. I have not received the refund and I have found numerous others that were burned by this company.
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/agriya

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/agriyacom-c271654.html
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=agriya

brianjgre, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  20. brianjgre

brianjgre Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that I did receive my refund back from Agriya after speaking with one of the owners.

brianjgre, Nov 20, 2013 IP