1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for feedback on Agriya

Discussion in 'General Business' started by richrf, Oct 28, 2010.

I'm looking for feedback on Agriya scripts and customer support. If you have used any o their scripts I would appreciate an comments about the script you are using and your overall experiences? Thanks.

richrf, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  2. Gepeto

Gepeto Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, does anyone know agriya?
    I want to buy their yipit, not decided yet. They dont have good reviews.

I was on live chat with some man, it was not very good comunication, he did not even know, when i was asking , what the script does and what not!

Do you have script from them and would you recommend them?

thankyou.

Gepeto, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  3. richrf

richrf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response Peter. FYI, I placed a call and email into your company several weeks ago and never heard a response. It is always a red flag when a company doesn't respond to pre-sales inquiries.

richrf, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  4. fargopages

fargopages Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me be clear... Agriya is a joke. We bought their Groupon Clone script for $700 (the most expensive we could find) and it had tons of issues. After months of trying to get programmers to fix it all, along with correcting grammer and trying to figure out how to navigate their poorly designed site, we eventually gave up and bought another script. There is NO customer service - when you call you talk to someone who can't barely speak english who tells you to email tech support. Problem is that tech support takes forever, each day they send back an email asking one more question. If you can imagine one email per day between you and tech support trying to solve an issue. They have no way to expediate an issue or talk to someone. On top of that, they do not have an option to pay for services. It is really poor all around. Wasted 2-3 months on junk. Again, so many things were NOT functional and gave us errors, it was maddening!

fargopages, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  5. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i contacted them 4 days ago via < live sales support > regarding the price of fiverr clone , still got no response.

wert, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  6. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Wert, we have logs of every chat conversation that our team does, if they are not responding to you I need to know so that action can be taken. Obviously we can't tolerate lazy staff in our business.

The FP Platform you were enquiring about costs $1,000.

Peter

aceriker, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  7. sazuka

sazuka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how much does the ultra version cost on agriya.. i never get replies from the site so i rather ask here. Atleast we get replies here

-does the ultra version cost 1k?
    - is the script crypted, because i would like to be able to edit it as well.
    - How many domains I am able to use it after buying?

sazuka, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  8. yodagog

yodagog Peon

Best Answers:
    So any feedback on the yipit script in particular - Im looking at buying it also and am finding it hard to find a good view on Agriya.com

Or can anyone else recommend another yipit clone?

Thx

yodagog, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  9. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read some horrible reviews of Agriya. Stay away

Aatma, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  10. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These guys are good examples of how to not run a company. They will sell you an unfinished script, and problems start to arise the longer you own the site. They promised for fixes, and updates almost a year ago. Instead they release a new script almost every month without polishing old scripts. They also took down the support forums because it was filled with nothing but topics about script issues that were unresolved. They also refuse to provide me support because it "expired", but in some instances I understand, but im still waiting on a guy name "Peter" to fix my speed issues because the mysql is poorly written. Im not going to pay them anymore money when my issues before my support expired were not fixed. They already overprice everything they make. Script = $300 Template = $130 Support Renewal = $400. Any one else who owns the "Volume Script" will say the same. I was also told that their priority was new projects, and not current customers WOW. I wish they would give me my money back, so i could be done with them, but they forward all my tickets to sales. I just do not understand how you have time to release 10+ new scripts, but you claim you dont have enough staff to "update" ours.

My site is growing, but people are not coming back due to some of the issues I am waiting for them to fix.

Relo74, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    aceriker appears to still be active at digitalpoint. Lets hope you get some supprt Relo

sarahk, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  12. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow didnt even know peter was on here too. Maybe i will, and thanks for the support.

Relo74, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  13. SweetCheri

SweetCheri Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting to see a company like this ..lol

SweetCheri, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  14. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

We have been sending bugs, and feature requests for the past year, and very little has happened. Its pointless with you guys unless i have support. The forum issue was an easy fix all you have to do was activate questions in vbulletin, and gets rid of almost all spam bots.

Your statement proved my point. You asked me to send you my issues to get fixed, but sales told you to put it off?? Its been a couple months since i sent those, and now my support recently expired now my issues will never get fixed because it took you guys months to get back to me, and i had to get on DP to get one.

Relo74, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  15. bokivaol

bokivaol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have bad experience too. I asked them some questions, and they answered me. If I give them money I want to be sure why should I give them money. After several questions and chat on the Skype I got the answer:
    "mate
    [12:04:10] | Aravind |: i really can't explain u anymore
    [12:04:11] | Aravind |: i am really sorry
    [12:04:15] | Aravind |: if u don't have confidence
    [12:04:17] | Aravind |: please don't pledge
    [12:04:24] | Aravind |: coz i don't see us being able to explain ur
    [12:04:27] | Aravind |: weird questions"

Can you imagine that, that they tell you that your questions are weird because you ask to be sure why should you buy from them. For me that is really, really unprofessional, and a bit rude. Maybe I am wrong, but from my point of view and your bad reviews I wanted to be sure about everything, but I got that my questions are weird. :confused:

bokivaol, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  16. mundo

mundo Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont have any bad experience with them, i have night mare and i mean night mare.... they sales man have everything you want, they even give you a house discount y=untill you get the product and find out, it doesnt work right and you have to contact tech support, who dont understand any engish, then you have to pay for tech support after your first month, the 2nd month u pay for tech support so they can fix last months problems, if you can explain them in indian that is... please dont waste your money!!

mundo, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  17. Relo74

Relo74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im still here. What about some type of fix with me. Im still dealing with an unfinished script?

Relo74, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  18. onidark

onidark Member

Best Answers:
    Here goes my review short and direct about purchase of Feedy Script:

Positives

+ Support team was great when we had a problem with translator module
    + Flexible on their pricing and provided a discount
    + Agriya Products are easy to work with and the way it is built provides freedom of customization

Negatives

- Script had minors bugs
    - Hard to integrate monetization methods in the script, besides the ones that are implemented already
    - Recommended server did not came up to the needs of the traffic i had and made take a step back into its launch
    - When asked for help into a feature showing up in the demo and not in the script, team recommends to buy one more month of support. its ridiculous poor answer and consideration for potencial customer. This attitude made me lose interest in their thumbtack clone i was willing to purchase.

VALUE for me as customer 7/10

My next purchase will be according to company behavior and development of reviews in the market, still cloudy the future of this company is with some of its behaviour, but here i leave my vote of good faith to their sucess.

onidark, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  19. angelasimon

angelasimon Peon

Best Answers:
    what is this agriya??? even i want to know about the detailed and true description.

angelasimon, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  20. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    the problem it's for me now i buy a website in flippa with agriya script 26 day ago... i have confirmation for transfert script licence the first day and after ... i waiting i lose 1 month i wait i wait and the last email i receveid : the getlancer product is not yet officialy launched, so we will add it into your account once it has been officialy launched. It's crazy ( i dislike use my monney for ghost product )

trajik, Feb 6, 2012 IP