1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Looking for feedback on Agriya

Discussion in 'General Business' started by richrf, Oct 28, 2010.

I'm looking for feedback on Agriya scripts and customer support. If you have used any o their scripts I would appreciate an comments about the script you are using and your overall experiences? Thanks.

richrf, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  2. Gepeto

Gepeto Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, does anyone know agriya?
    I want to buy their yipit, not decided yet. They dont have good reviews.

I was on live chat with some man, it was not very good comunication, he did not even know, when i was asking , what the script does and what not!

Do you have script from them and would you recommend them?

thankyou.

Gepeto, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  3. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm an employee of Agriya, if you want to see over 700 positive reviews of Agriya please check this link:

https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/feedback.cgi?p=lampc

I think this shows that any negative reviews are in the minority. Agriya is a large web development company and built thousands of websites for our customers, along the way we are going to pick up a few misunderstandings and clients with unreasonable expectations.

We are currently training up 3 new full time Live Chat operators to help our customers better, it will probably take a few more weeks for them to understand the products inside out. If you shoot an email to "info [at] agriya.com" then you can speak to someone with a better understanding of the products.

If you get time, please have a look at our blog http://blogs.agriya.com which showcases a lot of our new work and achievements.

Thanks,

Peter

aceriker, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  4. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm an employee of Agriya, you can check out over 700 positive reviews and feedback about our company here:

https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/feedback.cgi?p=lampc

You can also keep up to date on what we're doing and new product releases on our blog http://blogs.agriya.com

In terms of the quality and stability of our software, an industry news website compiled a list of the top 15 fiverr clones by traffic and popularity, 12 of those sites use Agriya's software and the top 5 sites all use Agriya's software, which I hope says something about the work we produce!

Thanks,

Peter

aceriker, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  5. richrf

richrf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response Peter. FYI, I placed a call and email into your company several weeks ago and never heard a response. It is always a red flag when a company doesn't respond to pre-sales inquiries.

richrf, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  6. fargopages

fargopages Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me be clear... Agriya is a joke. We bought their Groupon Clone script for $700 (the most expensive we could find) and it had tons of issues. After months of trying to get programmers to fix it all, along with correcting grammer and trying to figure out how to navigate their poorly designed site, we eventually gave up and bought another script. There is NO customer service - when you call you talk to someone who can't barely speak english who tells you to email tech support. Problem is that tech support takes forever, each day they send back an email asking one more question. If you can imagine one email per day between you and tech support trying to solve an issue. They have no way to expediate an issue or talk to someone. On top of that, they do not have an option to pay for services. It is really poor all around. Wasted 2-3 months on junk. Again, so many things were NOT functional and gave us errors, it was maddening!

fargopages, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  7. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    @fargopages: I work for Agriya, I moved from England to live in India to work for the company. I can understand everyone perfectly well within the company and they can all understand me. If the script is as bad as you say it is how come so many other people have been able to launch their GroupDeal websites? Just check out our portfolio and Scriptlance feedback, hundreds of clients successfully using our software.

We have recently added a Premium Support department to our helpdesk which provides a direct channel between client and developer so that any problems can get fixed immediately. Out of all out customers so far we've had just 7 people reporting issues about our scripts, most of them are Facebook / Twitter setup problems (the instructions weren't followed) or translation issues.

In terms of customer service, we have 4 full time developers, 4 full time technicians and now I have just been put in charge of the support desk to ensure everyone is doing their job properly, so I can emphatically say that there IS customer service :)

Peter

aceriker, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  8. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you let me know what script or service you were looking at? We've literally been taken by surprise in 2010 by the level of demand for our services and struggled to keep up with the volume of enquiries. However, we have added 3 new full time staff to our sales team in the last month and I've been put in charge of the support desk to ensure everything gets answered, I can assure you that if anyone contacts Agriya support now they will be getting a response.

I know you are not alone in not receiving any response but one thing the sales team regularly complains about is that they respond to enquiries by email and then a few days later get an angry email from the customer that they haven't received any info. What happens is that the email from the sales team is somehow flagged as spam. I've seen it happen on more than a few occasions in the past 6 months.

Still, Agriya is a 10 year old development company who has created thousands of websites. We have over 200 staff to pay each month so we can't afford to be useless because so many families rely on us.

Peter

aceriker, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  9. wert

wert Active Member

Best Answers:
    i contacted them 4 days ago via < live sales support > regarding the price of fiverr clone , still got no response.

wert, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  10. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Wert, we have logs of every chat conversation that our team does, if they are not responding to you I need to know so that action can be taken. Obviously we can't tolerate lazy staff in our business.

The FP Platform you were enquiring about costs $1,000.

Peter

aceriker, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  11. sazuka

sazuka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how much does the ultra version cost on agriya.. i never get replies from the site so i rather ask here. Atleast we get replies here

-does the ultra version cost 1k?
    - is the script crypted, because i would like to be able to edit it as well.
    - How many domains I am able to use it after buying?

sazuka, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  12. yodagog

yodagog Peon

Best Answers:
    So any feedback on the yipit script in particular - Im looking at buying it also and am finding it hard to find a good view on Agriya.com

Or can anyone else recommend another yipit clone?

Thx

yodagog, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  13. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yodagog, check out this agriya review page, plenty of good independent reviews here - over 700 of them!

Peter

aceriker, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  14. Aatma

Aatma Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read some horrible reviews of Agriya. Stay away

Aatma, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  15. Relo74

Relo74 Active Member

Best Answers:
    These guys are good examples of how to not run a company. They will sell you an unfinished script, and problems start to arise the longer you own the site. They promised for fixes, and updates almost a year ago. Instead they release a new script almost every month without polishing old scripts. They also took down the support forums because it was filled with nothing but topics about script issues that were unresolved. They also refuse to provide me support because it "expired", but in some instances I understand, but im still waiting on a guy name "Peter" to fix my speed issues because the mysql is poorly written. Im not going to pay them anymore money when my issues before my support expired were not fixed. They already overprice everything they make. Script = $300 Template = $130 Support Renewal = $400. Any one else who owns the "Volume Script" will say the same. I was also told that their priority was new projects, and not current customers WOW. I wish they would give me my money back, so i could be done with them, but they forward all my tickets to sales. I just do not understand how you have time to release 10+ new scripts, but you claim you dont have enough staff to "update" ours.

My site is growing, but people are not coming back due to some of the issues I am waiting for them to fix.

Relo74, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    aceriker appears to still be active at digitalpoint. Lets hope you get some supprt Relo

sarahk, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  17. Relo74

Relo74 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow didnt even know peter was on here too. Maybe i will, and thanks for the support.

Relo74, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  18. aceriker

aceriker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I did send your problems to the development team ages ago but unfortunately the sales team stepped in and said to hold off working on it - I can't overrule the sales team unfortunately. I've forwarded your message to the manager here in Agriya and he would like you to fill out the new bug tracker form that we have installed in our customers area, it's to help collect all the bugs and feature requests in one place kind of like what Wordpress do with their software. The URL is here:

http://customers.agriya.com/bugtracker/volume/reportissue

If you are a customer you will be able to view the status of your reported problem when you are logged in. It's not a customer support desk and you won't get a response from a developer, but a way to report your issue or suggest new features.

The Agriya forum was shut down because it was coming under sustained spam attacks, I'm not sure if you saw it in the weeks leading up to the closure but we were having 50-100 spam bots signing up per day and posting hundreds of links to adult, pharma, gambling etc. The forum became untenable because it took too much time to clean it every day. We are planning to integrate our Discuzz software in to the customers area to provide a platform for customers to interact, network and of course, vent when something goes wrong.

Thanks,

Peter

aceriker, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  19. SweetCheri

SweetCheri Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting to see a company like this ..lol

SweetCheri, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  20. Relo74

Relo74 Active Member

Best Answers:

We have been sending bugs, and feature requests for the past year, and very little has happened. Its pointless with you guys unless i have support. The forum issue was an easy fix all you have to do was activate questions in vbulletin, and gets rid of almost all spam bots.

Your statement proved my point. You asked me to send you my issues to get fixed, but sales told you to put it off?? Its been a couple months since i sent those, and now my support recently expired now my issues will never get fixed because it took you guys months to get back to me, and i had to get on DP to get one.

Relo74, Nov 18, 2011 IP