1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for feedback for my new book!!! ---> Easy Tips and Tricks to Write Copy That Converts

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by themercantileone, Jun 14, 2017.

Hello everyone! I would like to write a book about how to write copy that converts. I have written the intro and I would like to have your feedback. Looking for all sorts of comments!
    Easy Tips and Tricks to Write Copy That Converts

Introduction

This book is dedicated to entrepreneurs who are looking to increase their sales by improving the copy of their products. Whether you write your own copy, or hire a professional copywriter, this book is for you. It is essential for you to distinguish good copy from bad copy to publish copy that converts.

In this book, we will cover the principles of writing copy that converts. There are four main pillars when it comes to writing good copy.

First Pillar: Show How Your Product Is an Investment

First, you must show your customers how your product is not an expense, but rather an investment. This concept applies whether they are looking to sell landscape design services or to sell new clothes. You must show your customers that they are not just wasting money on flowers, but that they are rather investing in increasing the value of their property.
    Moreover, you must show your customers that they are not just buying more clothes than they need, but that they are actually investing in enhancing their social status.

Second Pillar: Show How You Care

The second pillar of writing good copy is to show your customers how you care about them. This concept applies whether they are looking to invest in a skin rejuvenation treatment or to invest their money in your portfolio management services. You must show your customers that your spa truly cares about their well-being. Show them the emphasis that you put on their comfort and the extents that you will go to ensure a stress-free environment.

Moreover, as a financial advising team, you owe yourself to show your investors that their financial success is what drives your business. Show them that if they don’t win, you don’t win.

Third Pillar: Show How Your Product Helps

The third pillar of writing copy that converts is to show your customers how your product will help them. Show them how your product or your company is their ally, and that your main goal is to help your customers reach their own goals. This concept applies whether they are looking to invest in a culinary robot because it helps them save time, money, or other resources.

Show your customers how the culinary robot helps them save time by enabling them to multitask. Show your customers how the culinary robot helps them save money by enabling them to invest in a single device that replaces all other expensive devices. Show your customers how the culinary robot helps them save food, thus enabling them to reduce waste, be eco-friendly, and save more money.

Fourth Pillar: Show How Others Are Already Benefiting

The third pillar of writing good copy is to show your customers how others are already benefiting from your products or services. Show your customers how other people, just like them, are benefiting from investing in your product. Show your customers how other people are benefiting from an increase in their property value or from an enhancement in their social status.

Show your customers how other people, just like them, are benefiting from trusting you taking care of them. Show your customers how other people are benefiting from an increase in net worth by creating an alliance with you and by aligning their goals with yours.

Show your customers how your products or your company will help them. Are your customers looking to invest in a product that helps them save time, money, or other resources? Show your customers how you truly are their ally and how you are helping other customers reach their own goals. Show your customers how you are genuinely interested to help them solve their problems and reach their goals.

‘Showing’ vs ‘Telling’

You will notice how in this book I will be talking a lot about ‘how to show’ your customers that they should invest in your product. I am not really referring to ‘how to tell’ your customers about all the good reasons to buy your product. Why is that? What is the real difference between ‘showing’ and ‘telling’ something to someone?

The answer is simple: ‘showing’ converts while ‘telling’ does not. People don’t want to be told what to do – even when doing so would be to their advantage. Customers want to be lead in the right path and want to be lead to reach their goals.

‘Showing’ customers how they can truly benefit from your products involves the use of imagery in the copy. Imagery helps customers truly understand the impact of their investment. By using imagery, you are enabling your customers to deeply understand the meaning of their investment. By using imagery, you are engaging your customers’ senses. You are gently guiding them toward realizing how great your product really is.

Customers are interested to invest in your products or services because they are looking for your help to reach their goals. By using imagery, you are painting a portrait with words. You are painting your customer’s portrait of their future selves. You are using imagery to portray your customers having invested in your products and being happier than ever for reaching their goals.

By ‘showing’ your customers how your products will benefit them, you are using imagery that taps into their subconscious. The subconscious mind guides the customers’ purchase behaviour just as much, if not more so, than their rational mind. A copy that is based on the four pillars and that uses imagery converts.

This book shows numerous examples of how to apply the four pillars and to show imagery in your copy. I will show you concrete examples of good copy vs bad copy. The concepts apply to all industries and are broken down into easy tips and tricks that can be easily replicated by all copywriters.

Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back

If you read this book and did not think it could help you write copy that converts, I will refund your purchase. If you invested in this book and did not think you could get a return on your investment, I will give you your money back. If you don’t think this book helped you in any way and is not worth a 5-star review, please accept my sincerest apologies as well as a full refund.

Now let’s get started! I’m so excited to show you countless easy tips and tricks that will help you write copy that converts!

themercantileone, Jun 14, 2017 IP