1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for FaceInHole.com Clone.

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Briton, Aug 10, 2013.

I need a simple php script like faceinhole.com. User selects and uploads their face picture or takes one via webcam and clicks "Get Your Goat On..." button, it then creates an image of them as a goat. (The users face merged with a goat head.)

They should be able to download the image, share link, share via social links, and email to a friend.

Thank you.

Briton, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  2. Vooler

Vooler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your budget if one writes script in short time for you? that comes along with admin panel to upload more png images with hole.

thanks

Vooler, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. Briton

Briton Active Member

Best Answers:
    my budget is $150 but needing it done as soon as possible. A bonus for quick yet quality work will be provided.

Briton, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    • Quick
    • Cheap
    • Quality
    Pick 2

On a serious note, Image manipulation requires a certain kind of skill that I bet your average PHP programmer probably don't have, there are libraries of course and just half-trasparenting(yes that is now a word) 2 images together should not be much of a problem, but if you're talking about merging them and warping stuff, then that is something different entirely and might cost you a lot more than that.

Helge Sverre, Aug 3, 2014 IP