1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Experienced Windows IT based content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Veer9953, Oct 6, 2016.

Note: This job is not for all the content writers. You have to be experienced, knowledgeable about technical work related to Windows IT.

Hello,

I'm looking for highly experience Windows IT based content writer. Our audience is very involved in Windows IT and they are experts. So I need to see technical work.

I really need you to think creatively and authoritatively. My client is one of the best IT publication, and that requires out-of-the-box thinking and writing.

It's about getting deeply embedded into a completely different thought process with easy-to-read output--which I prefer based on experience.

If you are writing about windows nano server or Microsoft Office 365 make sure you know everything about it and can write what other don't know.

You can use source material as a guide or resource, but you can’t take the whole story and simply change a few words and submit it as your own work.

I need 100% original and solid articles.

Article is going to be 1000+ words.

Article should have Copyright free images with their source links. And some source links in the bottom of the article.

If you think you are the perfect for this job. Send me PM with your past experience related to Windows IT - tell me why you are good fit for this job. And how much do you charge.

If i like you proposal and match the price. I'll get back to you and we can start with 1 test article. If the test article is approved you'll get paid and we move on. And if not, we can't continue.

Thanks,
    Rahul

Veer9953, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  2. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am ready to do a test article for you and have contacted by pm. Have years of experience writing for Forums in Windows IT niche.

degreubiwa, Oct 18, 2016 IP